PBP PFL 3: 2021 Regular Season, Thurs. 5/6, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the PFL 3 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so I guess it stays on ESPN+ and at 7pm est it just starts again...PFL is aaaalmost as bad as WSOF was with their prelims. What a shit show that always was.

Yup I exited and went back into the app and now I have a 7pm icon.

Then over to ESPN at 9 or maybe they will pop a new icon as well.

Hopefully the app update I got today fixes some of those issues.

I'm glad they made it so clear on how to watch it on multiple channels.

<6>

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

25 Min till Prelims!

tenor.gif
Looks like you need to put a space before the @Hotora86 tag. I don’t think he’s actually getting tagged. :)

Yup I exited and went back into the app and now I have a 7pm icon.

Then over to ESPN at 9 or maybe they will pop a new icon as well.

Hopefully the app update I got today fixes some of those issues.

I have always found that https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/schedule Is solid for early prelim, prelim and main card time/channel info and is usually very reliable.

Man they really are taking their time, the third fight of the night is only strating now ( and my stream is about 1 minute late )

Right. I have the entire ESPN package on my Cable, ESPN plus and using their App.

I should never have to leave the PFL section to watch anything!

Last week I had to leave ESPN+ and go to Reg ESPN and link to ESPN 2...

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I was able to watch the entire UFC card last week on ESPN+.

PFL has some good Hw’s based on record. Can’t believe the UFC didn’t get any of these guys.

I was able to watch the entire UFC card last week on ESPN+.

Very odd - my TV app wouldn't allow me from within ESPN+ last week but then again it wouldn't even play the UFC prelims last week. I had to use my PC app.

It updated this afternoon so hoping it's good.

Pretty sad that she beat the last girl to fight for the UFC FW title. A lot of people think she just caught Megan Anderson but she won the first and tapped her in the 2nd. Which i'm sure you know, it's just crazy to think about.

Back