News PFL 2022 Season Info

They haven’t done MW since the first season

personally would have done BW or Fly since MW is a somewhat empty division across the world

also it’s nice that Julia Budd will get a million in her late 30s if Kayla leaves

Pacheco can beat Budd if she doesn't fuck up her weight cut imo

Most definitely but it’s not as competitive as people seem to think. Even in the UFC it’s very top heavy.

With all the guys that either moved down to 170 or moved up to 205 (2019 season), that makes less room for new fighters in those divisions. Now you'll have guys either cutting too much weight or they're undersized.

Which is better Hulu or FUBO?
"fuboTV may be a better option if you have a large family. It includes 100+ channels for $64.99/month, and gives you 3 streams and 250 hours of DVR space by default. In contrast, Hulu With Live TV costs $64.99/month for 85+ channels, and by default, you only get 2 streams and 50 hours of DVR space."
-Flixed

Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, Philo, Amazon Prime Live Channels, Pluto TV, FuboTV...
Very confusing... and..
None available in Thailand (My location).

cable TV going ..confusion growing.

Last edited:
Oh PFL, where are you tonight? I kind of like the New Year's Eve events. :oops:

Oh PFL, where are you tonight? I kind of like the New Year's Eve events. :oops:
Chris Camozzi posted on Reddit and said that he is still waiting for them to send him his contract for the new season but they haven’t decided when they are gonna start. Maybe April or so

Chris Camozzi posted on Reddit and said that he is still waiting for them to send him his contract for the new season but they haven’t decided when they are gonna start. Maybe April or so

It'll be interesting to see how things end up for the next season. Weren't they going to like a pay-per-view model or something different than ESPN?

If it's not on cable TV, I probably won't be watching regardless of who they sign.

If it's not on cable TV, I probably won't be watching regardless of who they sign.
I'm in the same boat. Previously, I watched almost every PFL event. But it's possible I may never watcher another one. It's as though they're committing organizational/business suicide.

I'm in the same boat. Previously, I watched almost every PFL event. But it's possible I may never watcher another one. It's as though they're committing organizational/business suicide.
Agreed unfortunately. I don't want to tune out per se because PFL has provided great fights, and last season's HW final between Bruno and Ante was an insane Heavyweight battle.

They are against the clock with the tv deal… usually they start on April/May????

at this moment they are losing a 5 mil tv deal from espn that they use to pay the 6 mil of the winners alone… now or you reduce your prices or you are destined to burn 20-25 mil this season alone without a tv/distribution deal that you use to grab sponsors

They are against the clock with the tv deal… usually they start on April/May????

at this moment they are losing a 5 mil tv deal from espn that they use to pay the 6 mil of the winners alone… now or you reduce your prices or you are destined to burn 20-25 mil this season alone without a tv/distribution deal that you use to grab sponsors
That's why I can't grasp their reasoning. Is there a bankruptcy followed by write-off strategy in play? Or is there some way what they're doing now can succeed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back