• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 2022 Championships, Fri. 11/25, 5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, so if Pachinko wins, does PFL go the way of Elite FC?

I'll just go to Karate Combat for Bas commentating. loool. You're all good buddy. Love seeing you in these PBPs.

That scene is way more his speed. Seems like a good fit. The modern grappling and jiu jitsu was really hard for him to keep up with.

Likewise bro, regular PBP crew always make the events fun.

For sure. Seeing Bill Algeo in the UFC makes me laugh everytime. And seeing this now feels like it worked out for the best.
Another reminder what an absolute labor-robbing scam the Cantender Series is.
Lose on there? Who cares? If you'll fight cheap the UFC will take you.
From getting screamed at by steroidal grape Dana for a $5k purse to making 1 million in PFL.

1348a28e-a553-42db-afe3-05f0eed9dd13_text.gif
It's something though. Lol
Has it been fun? I saw they wanted $49 to watch it legally and decided that it wasn't even worth the effort to get my laptop out

Pretty fun card something different i think everyone who won so far is pretty legit! other than some technical difficulties it was a great card I need a gif of the Delija fight!!

but I'm out don't feel like messin with teh viewing source anymore.

Another reminder what an absolutel labor-robbing scam the Cantender Series is.
Lose on there? Who cares? If you'll fight cheap the UFC will take you.
From getting screamed at by steroidal grape Dana for a $5k purse to making 1 million in PFL.
giphy.gif

Squash incoming. We know the fights for Harrison. Hopefully they are made before these women are out of their prime

lol @ these cringe tryhard shots of people drinking fake-sugar energy drinks.

If there was an award to give for the first Renan Barao decline trophy, Marlon Moraes should get it

Back