• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PFL 10: 2022 Championships, Fri, November 25

I think there’s still value on Schulte, even at current odds. Seems like a Zhang vs Esparza situation.

Stephens was pretty good but he’s completely shot, it seems.

Only reason I wouldn't play Natan is that he takes punches as part of his style and power is the last thing to go. I'm confident he wins but I can't entirely discount him walking into a bomb.

Paid the juice on Sadibou Sy just because I can't really see what a Taylor win looks like. Sy is the better striker, Taylor isn't going to be able to take him down I don't think. Sy hasn't ever been knocked out standing so I'm not really worried about a punchers chance.

Anyone see a path to victory for Taylor?

@BigSteve are you blessing us with a podcast for this one?
You know I am homie, big card.

I just finished taping Sy. I agree Taylor win looks like a close split dec, striking battle over 5 rounds. My only concern is Taylor is someone that can at least get close to Sy's measurables and athletism. As well as Taylor having better cardio in a 5 rounder although he never pushes the pace. Not sure how much value is there at the current line. Reminds me of Choi fight which I forced and paid the price.

@Hellowhosthat and Sy had been KOed by a spinning back fist early in his career.

I just finished taping Sy. I agree Taylor win looks like a close split dec, striking battle over 5 rounds. My only concern is Taylor is someone that can at least get close to Sy's measurables and athletism. As well as Taylor having better cardio in a 5 rounder although he never pushes the pace. Not sure how much value is there at the current line. Reminds me of Choi fight which I forced and paid the price.

@Hellowhosthat and Sy had been KOed by a spinning back fist early in his career.

I came to basically say this as well. I think it's going to be a close decision most likely.

Early thoughts for people to pick apart. (I'm not playing anyone other than Sy yet).

Harrison Vs Pacheco - Don't think there's any value here. Kayla should win but she does look a bit hittable sometimes and Larissa hits like an absolute truck. Odds look about right.

Loughnane Vs Jenkins - Going to look into this one. I think Jenkins is maybe undervalued here. Loughnane dealt with Wade's wrestling okay but the offensive wrestling of Jenkins is a different level and just because Wade was able to defend it and Brendan was able to defend Wade's offence doesn't mean Brendan will be able to deal with Bubba.

Deljia Vs Scheffel - Looks about right again. Delija probably knocks him out again but there's a possibility that Scheffel could smother his way to a win.

OAM Vs Ray - Don't think there's any value here either. OAM is probably a bit better everywhere and likely controls the fight but it's 5 rounds and Stevie is scrappy.

Ladd Vs Budd - Interested in Budd here. They both like to do the same thing and both want to be on top, I think there's going to be a lot of clinching and it could just come down to strength. Ladd has always been a little chubby and Budd is shredded at 145. Naturally bigger and stronger. Probably going to be a horrible fight, but I can see Budd holding Ladd against the fence most of the fight.

Wilkinson Vs Omari - Not sure on this one. Part of me is interested in Omari as he has pop on the feet and I haven't seen Rob deal with the level of wrestling he brings, but on the flipside Rob is good with the jab and might keep range well and it's 5 rounds and Omari is a bit gassy.

Schulte Vs Stephens - No value here, Schulte should win, but he gets hit and Stephens hits hard.

Magomedkerimov Vs Tibau - No value again really, Mago should have more than enough to win, but Tibau is just a bit awkward sometimes.

Ditcheva Vs Corogenes - Might be value even at juiced odds. Corogenes seems to be a purple belt who won the worlds at blue belt and trains at AKA Thailand but she has to get past Dakota's kickboxing to even get to that and Dakota seemed strong and dangerous in the clinch even before training at ATT. Considering a juicy bet on Dakota.

Waiting for odds on the battle to be the best Moraes.

Will have to play Mr pacheco out of principle

He has fully transitioned now and a woman cannot beat a man such as him
Ditto, it's probably not happening, but Larissa having survived Kayla twice now and finally coming into her roided out form has the makings of a fluke finish. Hopefully bigger Ronda reacts just as badly to getting hit.
Only reason I wouldn't play Natan is that he takes punches as part of his style and power is the last thing to go. I'm confident he wins but I can't entirely discount him walking into a bomb.
I think Schulte will find a sub here. Stephen's grappling has regressed badly, and even if power is indeed the last thing to go out, it's not like Jeremy as a current LW has flashed much of it. Collard employs the zombie striking style to an even higher degree than Schulte and he was fine. Maybe hitting Natan itd will be a mistake, but I'm confident in it.

I think Taylor might be worth a shout if the line gets steeper.

Taylor Sy line has just done a 180 Dilano Taylor now at -200 on my book, anyone know why?

it happened on one of my bookies while i was sleeping too

ali walsh fight is ammy, so o1.5 is 4.5 mins. really tempted to bet the over at -125 out of principal even if i have a feeling it ends in first 2 mins lol

similarly really like the o3.5 at +145 for kayla, their last 2 meetings both went 5 rounds already.

fuck the world cup boys, back to some MMA. Join me in just over an hour for some PFL

Quick note on Budd Vs Ladd is that it's listed at 145 not 155 on tap, so I don't know if that would factor into a play at all.

Back