• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PFL #1: Collard vs Stephens - April 20th

Manfio doesn't really wrestle, never submitted anyone. Madge didn't look impressive in his last but he gets his striking match here I feel. Good stylistic matchup for Madge?
It's hard to say, since Madge didn't want to strike with Ziam and instead tried to wrestle him, which he might do against Manfio here if he gets cracked.

I don't think he'll be able to beat Raush like that.

Took Wilkinson, Pesta, Schulte, Collard and Manfio but the lines are all moving away from where I bet them so should have waited.

Took Wilkinson, Pesta, Schulte, Collard and Manfio but the lines are all moving away from where I bet them so should have waited.
Well, Pesta and Wilkinson are becoming heavier favorites by the minute, so at least you pulled the trigger on time for those two, no? Been getting lucky with some gambling, so I might play some guys outside of my parlay, might also take Hendricks.

love it aubien mercier up to -200
Now
It's kind of crazy, by all means the fight should be pretty competitive, same with Manfio/Madge. You'd think lines would be a tad more balanced/static after the debacle surrounding PFL's last card, but nooo.

I have Martinez at 2.00. I like the odds. Kid seems to be improving fight to fight.

powell is so bad may have lost dec if not for knee last seconds. looking to fade him soon

no odds for me at all

pfl is shady and some books don't even offer the odds

I won't get home until 5:30pm PST, so not sure what I'll miss. Here are my bets thus far:

Clay Collard $36 for $30
Don Madge $15 for $15.75
Olivier Aubin-Mercier $75 for $50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back