Pettis was recently the first and only person to KO Wonderboy, while Nate has a 4 year ring rust

I'm a big Diaz Brothers fan, but damn, just read Duke Roufus talking about the brothers trying to jump Pettis in a nigh club and was just a little bummed.
Yes, I know the Diaz Brother's history but I was under the impression it was generally a mutual dislike from both sides wanting to scrap - a sense of fairness I guess??
Damn, am I naive or what?? - drag.

Anyway, Nate's absolutely as tough as they come, if Pettis wins I believe it will be by decision.

Re: Odds, Pettis is the favorite now but started as the underdog when the line went up.

I see Diaz outlasting Pettis and wearing him down. One does not simply KO a Diaz
FeminineLameAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

If pettis comes in full muay thai again Nate has a big task ahead of him

He looks in great shape

He should recommend that tattoo artist to other UFC & MMA fighters. I'm impressed that the artist did a decent job with those portraits.

Yeah I think Tony is like an evolved version of the Diaz bros.

Mixes in kicks as well and tough as nails.

Take a Diaz, substitute chin for kicks, add a dash of spinning shit and tweak the thugness toward crazy and you've got a Tony ferguson

Diaz by submission boys, it's gonna happen....Armbar Round 2

On board. Pettis is not the fighter he once was. He was getting tooled by wonder boy before the K.O. - I wouldn't call it a fluke, but I dont think if that fight happens 10 times Pettis wins more than twice.

Nate is a bad matchup for Pettis. I think showtime is gonna get worn down and, I agree, subbed. Late 2nd round arm bar.

So confused why people are so high on Pettis after the Wonderboy fight. It was clearly a hailmary strike in a fight he was getting worked in. Before that fight nobody cared about him.

No idea why Diaz is the favorite...

If this was a 5 round fight, id favor nate...but since it's a 3 rounder, I'm going with pettis...he's been wayyyy more active...and has looked fairly impressive lately...I say decision win for pettis.

Well I see him as the favorite because Pettis wilts under pressure and who pressures more then the Diaz bros?

Also Pettis beating Wonderboy was a fluke IMO.

I'd agree with that...if this was a 5 round fight...but I think pettis can last long enough for a decision win....but, if i'm picking pettis...that means nate is going to win....

So confused why people are so high on Pettis after the Wonderboy fight. It was clearly a hailmary strike in a fight he was getting worked in. Before that fight nobody cared about him.

well, he also did pretty well against tony...had tony hurt, and rolling around to try and survive..only reason tony won, cause pettis broke his hand and his corner stopped the fight...now, whether that was just an excuse to end it without getting stopped...who knows...but he still did pretty well for awhile...I'm not sure if nate can gas out pettis enough to win...especially since it's only a 3 round fight.

Pettis KO of wonderboy seems to have brought the hype back into his career.

But Tony beat the ever living fight out of him where he wouldn’t answer the bell.
Wonderboy was working him over in impressive fashion then he laid the wood in one of the best KO’s of the year but shit he still didn’t look “good”

Pettis workouts look amazing, he’s throwing all the nice stuff and looking crisp, just doubt he ever gets the space to do it with Nate pushing him back with his boxing, he’s going to walk him down and land until Pettis wilts. Or Pettis lands a crazy highlight.

Give me Nate, 2nd round TKO

Would be wild if Pettis was able to (T)KO Diaz somewhere in three rounds when Conor couldn't even do it in five

Back