Pettis wants to fight McGregor at UFC 196 as well.

Random Passerby

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Diaz, Cerrone and Pettis are all interesting match ups so who do you want to see vs McGregor?

I think Pettis will get it over Cerrone and Diaz. I want Diaz to step in, but Pettis is a former champ.

Blah. It'll probably be Pettis.

They are all lookin for big pay day.Hell I would too.

oh pettis is way better

at least he has a fucking chin

PLEASE LET PETTIS FIGHT HIM

Pettis does not deserve this fight. But if he wants to get his face rearranged again, I'm sure McGoat can make it happen and change his bum life too.

Pettis deserves nothing after his heart lacking performance vs Eddie.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pettis get knocked into obscurity and exposed as not much more than the Dennis Hallman of Benson Henderson.

he needs the fight more than the others, after losing his last 2 he has no hype behind his name any more. he can only go off that one kick for so long

I would lose 65 pounds to fight McGregor for a couple million dollars.
These pro fighters better want to.

Man it's getting hot in here, "Lets Get It On"...!

every guy on the 145lbs-155lbs roster would take that paycheck

Diaz, Cerrone and Pettis are all interesting match ups so who do you want to see vs McGregor?

The best fight out of the three possible fights is def Pettis. Make it happen UFC. It will be a hell of a fight!

The best fight out of the three possible fights is def Pettis. Make it happen UFC. It will be a hell of a fight!

Noew that being said....Nate makes the best fight for shit talking wars...BUT...Conor ain't scared hommie.

oh pettis is way better

at least he has a fucking chin

PLEASE LET PETTIS FIGHT HIM

Yep Pettis is the best fight here. Wouldn't mind Diaz for the lol's.

I'd like to see Pettis/McGregor, but Pettis isn't going to get this fight coming off 2 losses. I don't think Conor would choose him under those conditions. At least Nate looked good in his last fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back