Pettis wants to fight McGregor at UFC 196 as well.

Yep Pettis is the best fight here. Wouldn't mind Diaz for the lol's.
yeah, its clearly the best. godlike chin, great striker. the trashtalking i dont mind much because its so close to the fight and theres only so much trashtalk you can do. but yeah, nate would be fun

wanna see a poll to see wha tpeole think here. if hes not vastly winning this shit, i will tear shit up

Of course he would as a McGregor fight = big payday.

I can see the UFC giving Conor his choice of who it's gonna be outta Cerrone, Diaz, or Pettis.

That being said I see Conor taking a fight against who he would consider being the smallest threat to him and I feel he would consider this to be Diaz.

If it plays out this way then I can't wait for the upset as I see Nate winning easily.

What are talking about? Nate Diaz and Donald Cerrone have rock solid chins. Neither of them have ever been koed only tkoed as the ref stopped the fight. Nate Diaz and Cerrone are literally examples of fighters with good chins.

Cerrone's chin is OK, but his ability to take body shots is another story--especially after his accident. See his fights against Pettis and RDA.

What are talking about? Nate Diaz and Donald Cerrone have rock solid chins. Neither of them have ever been koed only tkoed as the ref stopped the fight. Nate Diaz and Cerrone are literally examples of fighters with good chins.
youre just insane then

nate got koed (ok tko'ed) by thompson, and mcgregor is insanely accurate, so hes going down in the first or second

cerrone seems to have a bit of a glass body, so

pettis is the fight to make

El cucuy and Nurmagomedov are in the middle of their camp for their fight in april. I say pull one of them and put him against Conor. Pettis vs Barboza has to happen.

Pettis is the toughest out of the tree. His jiu jitsu is on par with Cowboy and has better standup

nate would be an easy fight for conor

hes stuck in the mud

Personally? I'd like to see Diaz get his hands on Conor's stand up

youre just insane then

nate got koed (ok tko'ed) by thompson, and mcgregor is insanely accurate, so hes going down in the first or second

cerrone seems to have a bit of a glass body, so

pettis is the fight to make

I was talking about the fact they both have rock solid chins. Being dropped a head kick means Nate Diaz has a weak chin now? Dude has one of the best chins of all time at LW. Now were talking about Cerrone taking body shots though which doesnt have anything to do with the fact that he also has a rock solid chin

I was talking about the fact they both have rock solid chins. Being dropped a head kick means Nate Diaz has a weak chin now? Dude has one of the best chins of all time at LW. Now were talking about Cerrone taking body shots though which doesnt have anything to do with the fact that he also has a rock solid chin
not weak, ok but nothing godlike like pettis'

im talking his resistance to taking damage. cerrone isnt very good with body kicks and would crumble in one

Nate is a solid fight and a solid bet to give Conor a challenge.

I'm good with Pettis or Diaz.

Cerrone would be a too easy fight for McGregor IMHO.

Back