Pettis vs GSP

These threads are spreading like a virus lol

"Pettis is just a street kid from Milwaukee" - Sonnen.

GSP even without his size has the best top game in MMA. He avoids sub attempts even before they are set up and he sets up TDs better than anyone else. And then he has the size advantage as well.

Pettis has immense hype right now. Some fans are getting delusional. That

I think Pettis out wrestles him. GSP wrestle hype is out of control.

There really needs to be an event once every decade or so that is completely open weight to serve as a reminder to fans on why weight classes exist.

I don't buy events, but I'd prolly buy every one of these events if they did this LOL

Pettis vs GSP
MM vs Cain
Barao vs Jones
Aldo vs Silva

I think Pettis out wrestles him. GSP wrestle hype is out of control.

Yes... Its all hype that GSP is a great MMA wrestler. Not like he's proved it time and time again against top level grapplers.

If you think that Pettis who can likely make 145 out wrestles GSP then perhaps you should avoid thinking. It's clearly not working to well for you.

GSP doesn't have the balls to stand up with Pettis. So I say GSP via blanket

tumblr_kvhkvwh5GB1qzf94so1_400.gif

GSP doesn't have the balls to stand up with Pettis. So I say GSP via blanket

Yes. Just like he didn't stand for half the fights with Condit and Diaz.

Yes no balls compared to you and all the amazing things you've accomplished.

Yes... Its all hype that GSP is a great MMA wrestler. Not like he's proved it time and time again against top level grapplers.

If you think that Pettis who can likely make 145 out wrestles GSP then perhaps you should avoid thinking. It's clearly not working to well for you.

GSP is pretty good I just think some people around here take it a bit too far that's all.

And it's too well not to.

This is and easy one... GSP by decision.

Back