Pettis vs GSP

Bracus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Pettis would ktfo GSP showtime style.

Pettis vs Guida except replace Guida by a fighter with 10 times the skills and twice the size.

GSP is way too well-rounded and big for Showtime to tool like the others he's been fighting.

There really needs to be an event once every decade or so that is completely open weight to serve as a reminder to fans on why weight classes exist.

Lol... I don't even...
GSP would wreck Pettis in a way Pettis would stay @ 145 just as a precaution.

There really needs to be an event once every decade or so that is completely open weight to serve as a reminder to fans on why weight classes exist.

Sad but true.

Wow most one sided decision for George to date. GSP's style takes the soul out of fighters like Pettis.

GSP would grind the shit out of Pettis.

fitch_after_gsp.jpg

No one Fitched Fitch back then.

GSP via blanket hold, pound for pound best martial artist of all time ROFLMAO

AP will spend most time on his back way longer than the streetwalker around the corner...

I think he'd beat Pettis pretty soundly. He's too big and strong for Pettis, IMO.

GSP would win even if they were the same size (and they're certainly not).
And I'm a huge Showtime fan.

All this talk about this fighter or that fighter moving up or down to cement their legacy is balderdash. Michael Jordan example is considered the greatest NBA player ever, if not a very close second depending on who you ask today. Does that mean he doesn't deserve that title simply because he never guarded Chamberlain or Russell. Does it matter that Ali or Frazier, etc. never fought anyone below HW or fought Pacquiao or Mayweather? Balderdash.

Back