Pettis v Barboza

Pettis by sub - rocks him on the feet, Barboza shoots for a desperate take down and exposes his neck.

barboza is goi9ng to beat the living shit out of him. I think Pettis is done.

Come on Barboza!!!
This fight is going to be amazing!

don't like both Pettis nor Barboza. One of the high profile (why they are high profile, I don't know) fights I don't care about.

Both are just lucky they had 1 big moment, the showtime kick from Pettis, the Spinning KO headkick from Barboza. never could they live up to the hype again. Specially Barboza. Pettis has some good wins, but Barboza is definetly not good enough for Top10.

Should be EZ win for Pettis, if he even want's to prove he belongs there

Something tells me it won't live up to the hype that Sherdog has thought of.
I agree i kinda think this is a fight tailor made for Pettis by the UFC to get him back in the win colum in saying that Barboza has some great muay Tai and i could see him maybe pulling off the upset

Great fight, also wanted to see it for some time, since Pettis vs. Dos Anjos.

Barboza is never in boring fights,

and Pettis is never in boring stand up fights.

I don't think this one is possible to be boring.
It won't be boring, but I've got a feeling Pettis finishes it before it really gets going

Pettis never loses stand up battles. The only guy to ever legitimately beat Pettis is RDA. He lost a fight to Alvarez in which Alvarez did everything he could to avoid a fight, and pretty much the same with Guida, and he arguably won both if scored properly

Barboza is never in boring fights,

and Pettis is never in boring stand up fights.

I don't think this one is possible to be boring.
I've heard that one before. Hopefully you are right though.

Damn Pettis might go from champ, to a 3 lose streak :eek:
Hope for a good match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back