Pettis: Conor picked the easier fight

That's what I'm saying. As a huge Conor fan I know "they're all the same," it doesn't matter who he fights. You would think the goat would take the first opportunity to destroy this stuck-in-the-mud wrestler and silence all his crtics
You would think.

Most if you Cloner huggers are so sensitive, you're attacking Pettis for not saying anything negative and speaking the truth.

Remove the balls from your mouth. He was far from disrespectful.

Pettis just comes off as jaded and entitled. From Wheaties box to 0-2, had the nerve to ask for a "real fight" after allowing Alvarez to guida him, and now he's salty that Conor picked a guy who's been active and didn't get punked last month?

Stay classy, shelftime

Just tired of guys bitching due to not getting the golden ticket. Anthony's received a shit ton of shine from Zuffa, but he kinda blew it by looking lack luster. Fucking win a fight once a year, maybe.

And I've always been a Pettis fan since the WEC days, but sour grapes is sour grapes

The fans in most polls I saw all wanted Diaz to be the replacement opponent.

Not arguing who may have been in better condition, but I think this was the biggest money fight for them to make in terms of interest on short notice.
Exactly

Khabib already has a fight lined up and will probably get injured anyhow, plus they don't wanna screw up a fox main event and I'm shocked he's even getting that treatment cus he never fights and ferg isn't a draw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back