• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pettis chances of beating WB have to be in the 0.X % range

You seriously thought Conor had more of a chance vs Floyd? I mean, really?

{<jordan}

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.
<GinJuice><{anton}>

lol I love these bumps.

That shit was wild but had me thinking Wonderboy’s chin is gone. :(

Whoever thought this match up was a good idea had to be smoking crack. The odds don't even do it justice. McGregor had a higher chance of beating Mayweather than Pettis does in this fight. It's so uneven that I'm not even interested in watching. Also why would WB be interested in this fight. It does absolutely nothing for him.
I just came back to say you are a fuckin idiot

Height difference, reach difference, weight difference, skill difference. WB has Pettis beat in basically every aspect except jiu jitsu and the chances of Pettis taking WB down are basically 0%

Nobody cares about your fantasy picks. Put some real money on the table big boy

He also doesn't have the wrestling to get WB to the ground.

Basically the only damage WB has taken in his career are like 3 good punches from Woodley. Pettis has been in a ton of wars. WB is still fresh when it comes to mma mileage

Enlighten me then, retard

vCash? I don't even know what you're talking about. Gambling is for losers

I never said it was impossible. I give him a 0.1% chance.

You sound poor as fuck. 200$ are not even worth it to put a thousand on it. That's peanuts. If you gamble on odds like that then you are a bad gambler. I got enough money in my bank account so that I don't need to gamble. i'm set.

Wow, good job nobody took you serious

Lol

I like how people focus on that one fight ending punch and ignore the fact that Wonderboy was making Pettis look like a clown. Pettis won this time, but Wonderboy whoops him 9/10.
<codychoke>

I was saying the same thing. I've been a Pettis fan since his second WEC fight. I watched the showtime kick live on TV.

Pettis is the one who wanted the fight. And we have to give him props. He really pulled it off even though he was getting pieced up.

Fun fight in the end. But yeah, let's eat some crow.

I like how people focus on that one fight ending punch and ignore the fact that Wonderboy was making Pettis look like a clown. Pettis won this time, but Wonderboy whoops him 9/10.
<codychoke>

Wonderboy would've won if he didn't lose guys!!! Believe me!!!

<DCrying>

Which is literally one of the most retarded arguments in combat sports and especially MMA.
Nah, not really. Fluke wins happen, it's part of the game and Pettis won fair and square, but people should stop acting like Pettis showed some kind of dominant performance when he was completely outclassed up until the KO.

Pettis had a good gameplan, WB is a worldclass fighter, but this shows you always need to be on top of your game to compete at this level. He also needs to work his boxing defence, relies too much on footwork.

Never saw this coming.

Nah, not really. Fluke wins happen, it's part of the game and Pettis won fair and square, but people should stop acting like Pettis showed some kind of dominant performance when he was completely outclassed up until the KO.

completely outclassed?
bloody nose means completely outclassed now?
The style Pettis implemented was beginning to take a toll on Wonderman's legs which was a contributing factor to him getting slept.

completely outclassed?
bloody nose means completely outclassed now?
The style Pettis implemented was beginning to take a toll on Wonderman's legs which was a contributing factor to him getting slept.
Wonderman's legs will never look the same.

It was a 50/50 fight from the get go.

It's like TS didn't know that it was going to be standup war and that Pettis has some standup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back