Petr Yan, Aljamain, Cory Sandhagen

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does the ufc perceive them as unmarketable considering that they are giving Aldo the ts?

aldo vs cejudo is a bigger fight than anyone who's deserving. nobody is unmarketable to the ufc, they can hype anyone up as "the most dangerous fighter x has ever faced", but at least aldo has the record to prove it.

Petr Yan is the only one of those (3) who might deserve it

And Yan needs 1 more win other than an aging Faber

Just a big pile of money at the end ; Yan will be fighting for the belt soon enough !

Also Marlon who just beat Aldo and got a highlight from Aljo...

Man I watched Petr Yan put the hurt on Faber just last night. Guy is a killer.

I wanna see Yan vs Aldo. Winner gets title shot.

Sterling deserves it more because..........

he is my favorite out of the bunch.

If they were just going to give it to aldo win or lose, why not just make aldo vs cejudo off the bat and skip the whole morales thing?

if Aldo wins the title,just imagine how dope Petr Yan vs Aldo would be?

How long before Umar Nurmagomedov gets it? :)

Just watched that fight last night and I think Jose did enough to win. Not a robbery, but I was surprised by that decision

I’ll be happy if Yan will face Moraes next. This fight will really show if he’s ready for a title fight.

Sterling beat Rivera easier than Yan did and beat Munhoz. Both guys were ranked top 5 at the time that Sterling fought them.

Out of those three, he has the best resume.

How long before Umar Nurmagomedov gets it? :)
UFC is different LVL... Yan would absolutely destroy Umar, he has more Power. But Umar has much potential to become a Top 5 Fighter in Future.

In my opinion there are Top Guys like
Rustam Kerimov
Magomed Magomedov
Timur Valiev

They all could be in the Top 15 in UFC.

Sandhagen's victory over Assuncao is a better win than anything Yan has accomplished in his career. Yan is right there, but it's jockriding to act like he's the only one close.

These three guys are THE three guys. Nobody has any right to cut in front of them. Has it been confirmed Aldo gets the fight? That's a joke, giving it to a guy coming off of two losses.

He's definitely ahead of Aldo. Though he just got his ass beat one fight ago, and the Aldo fight was a toss up, so I don't think he deserves to be ahead of any of the three mentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back