Petr Yan, Aljamain, Cory Sandhagen

UFC is different LVL... Yan would absolutely destroy Umar, he has more Power. But Umar has much potential to become a Top 5 Fighter in Future.

In my opinion there are Top Guys like
Rustam Kerimov
Magomed Magomedov
Timur Valiev

They all could be in the Top 15 in UFC.

Do u know what's going on with Magomed Magomedov? It looks like his last fight was in late 2018. Is he injured? His Instagram is all in Russian so it's hard to tell what's going on.

I watched his fight with Peter Yan (the first one) and would be cool if he was added on the UFC. He's the only guy to have beaten Yan (I know they're 1-1 overall)

Do u know what's going on with Magomed Magomedov? It looks like his last fight was in late 2018. Is he injured? His Instagram is all in Russian so it's hard to tell what's going on.

I watched his fight with Peter Yan (the first one) and would be cool if he was added on the UFC. He's the only guy to have beaten Yan (I know they're 1-1 overall)

I think he has some injuries and waited for the UFC Contract that never came...
Im Sure he will be fighting in ACA soon.

They had 2 Crazy fights with Yan. But Yan was not experienced at the Time and improved a lot. In the 2nd Fight he clearly won, first was a draw and they gave it to magomed...

I think he has some injuries and waited for the UFC Contract that never came...
Im Sure he will be fighting in ACA soon.

They had 2 Crazy fights with Yan. But Yan was not experienced at the Time and improved a lot. In the 2nd Fight he clearly won, first was a draw and they gave it to magomed...

Do u think Umar got a UFC contract before Magomed because of the Nurmagomedov name marketability or from Khabib's help?

I think Khabib pushing for it helped Umar, but many a sherdogger say this isnt the case.

Do u think Umar got a UFC contract before Magomed because of the Nurmagomedov name marketability or from Khabib's help?

I think Khabib pushing for it helped Umar, but many a sherdogger say this isnt the case.

Khabib helped him to get this Contract, and also his other cousin Abubakar...
Adesanya helped Brad Ridell...
Conor push for Artem...

I think when Zabit fights for the Title, he can bring Magomedov in the UFC...

Petr Yan said if he fights for the Title he will push for 2 Fighters to bring them in the UFC...

Khabib helped him to get this Contract, and also his other cousin Abubakar...
Adesanya helped Brad Ridell...
Conor push for Artem...

I think when Zabit fights for the Title, he can bring Magomedov in the UFC...

Petr Yan said if he fights for the Title he will push for 2 Fighters to bring them in the UFC...

I agree but @ArmenianAssasin thought Khabib has no influence in the matter <45>

First they will give title shot to Aldo and then to More Ice, especially if Aldo wins.
Then a rematch against Cejudo.
Petr Yan will become the BW champ by the end of 2026!
<{nope}>

Sterling has quietly built an excellent resume since his defeat to Marlon. Y’all sleep.

Cejudo, Yan, Sterling, Sandhagen, Moraes and Aldo..... The BW is stacked right now.

I agree but @ArmenianAssasin thought Khabib has no influence in the matter <45>

hey didn’t say he had no influence - i just said it was a justified signing regardless of the influence - the kid has proven to be very good against fairly high levels of competition outside the ufc

it wasn’t an artem or charlie ward signing

Why are so many people claiming Yan is ahead of everybody???
Sterling looked more impressive against Pedro Munhoz than Yan did against an old man Faber.

Sandhagen beat Assuncao which is 100% a better win than Faber, Rivera or Dodson.

Sterling vs Sandhagen for next shot
Yan can fight Moraes for the shot after that.

hey didn’t say he had no influence - i just said it was a justified signing regardless of the influence - the kid has proven to be very good against fairly high levels of competition outside the ufc

it wasn’t an artem or charlie ward signing

Cool I was just pulling ur leg too :)

Back