Perspectives on the Multi-Role Fighter Russian / Indian Fifth Generation Ambitions

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

good video overviewing its current status

Maybe they aimed to high and got away from the time honored and proven Soviet mentality.

Make something simpler them the muricans make it tough and reliable and make a fuck to of it. Offsetting any potential tech advantage with sheer numbers.

Maybe they aimed to high and got away from the time honored and proven Soviet mentality.

Make something simpler them the muricans make it tough and reliable and make a fuck to of it. Offsetting any potential tech advantage with sheer numbers.

no such thing as a cheap Stealth plane.

Good luck offsetting any tech advantages with the whole ten planes.

i dont think this works in the long term. especially today when that type of war of attrition does not exist and cannot exist with the existence of nuclear weapons.

Good luck offsetting any tech advantages with the whole ten planes.

this..

i originally thought the Indians where getting a totally different frame. one based around the MiG 1.44. i know for a fact the su-47 is in testing right now

Back