Perfect example of a overrated fighter

ok cool, i got trolled, whoop di doo you idiots

the point is, jacare is overrated.

But but....you said it wast a hate thread.
Even if its not (but it is) a hate tread against jacare, its still a hate thread against all of us sane sherdogers. You just called everybody idiots. (Unless you love idiots of course).

So first of all, this is not a hate thread. I am indifferent about this fighter, i have no feelings as a fan or a hater towards him. But i see people on sherdog make Jacare out to be some elite level fighter, which he is not.

Sure, it looks impressive subbing Camozzi left & right, or beating over the hill or green fighters like Okami, Ed Herman & Derrick Brunson. i'll give him props for the mousasi fight, but mousasi hasnt looked good in years & is a extremely inconsistent fighter.

So i fully expect Dan Henderson to knock him out.

thoughts ?

I fear you may be delusional, but oh well! Let see what happens.... As usual Hendo only chance are the haymaker. he does not kick, he does not wrestle, he does not jab, so hendo is just the close your eyes and hope you hit the button.

Sure he's top 10

But he's not elite like some people make him out to be.

He won't beat Weidman, rockhold, or romero.

Rockhold got a split decision over Jacare last time...

Rockhold is more likely to be 'overrated' than Jacare considering he gets about 3X as much love.

Rockhold got a split decision over Jacare last time...

Rockhold is more likely to be 'overrated' than Jacare considering he gets about 3X as much love.

If rockhold is overrated than what does that make jacare ?

Thanks for making my point

But but....you said it wast a hate thread.
Even if its not (but it is) a hate tread against jacare, its still a hate thread against all of us sane sherdogers. You just called everybody idiots. (Unless you love idiots of course).

What exactly makes him elite ?

Beating camozzi ? Brunson ? Inconsistent mousasi ? Must be ed Herman

Jacare isn't the perfect example of an overrated fighter, but this is the perfect example of a shit thread started by a stupid shit poster

What exactly makes him elite ?

Beating camozzi ? Brunson ? Inconsistent mousasi ? Must be ed Herman

In MMA it's not just who you beat, it's how you beat them.

Those aren't the most impressive fighters in the world, so if Jacare had only squeaked out a decision win against them you'd have a point... but Jacare blew right the fuck through them. He was clearly several levels above his competition.

You sound just like all the other haters on here, "Who's Conor beat? Poirier? LOL Chad will crush him!" "Who's Weidman beat? Munoz? LOL Anderson will crush him!" "Who's Jones beat? Bader? LOL Shogun will crush him!"

Of course competition matters, but records are not all that matters. There are clearly some fighters that have elite skills, even if their opponents haven't always been elite.

Last edited:
Funny how no one wants to answer my question about why he's elite, he hasn't beaten anyone worthy.

Keep the corny disses coming tho

Now I'm done laughing at the TS for getting sucked in by Hendo I'm ready to agree that Jacare is overrated.

His ground game is killer, but his striking is not on the level of the division's best.

Same with Luke Rockhold. Dude looked like he was moving in molasses against Machida until he got that lucky (illegal?) knockdown and capitalized on the ground.

But they do ok at MW because the division is overrated in general. I don't see any of them beating Weidman, but they're comfortably Top 5 because there's nobody else to expose them.

Funny how no one wants to answer my question about why he's elite, he hasn't beaten anyone worthy.

Keep the corny disses coming tho

He's elite because he clearly has some of the best jiu jitsu in MMA, let alone his division. He's was one of the best in the world at sport jiu jitsu and his game has carried over to MMA very well. That alone is a huge feather in his cap in regards to skill.

Add to that, he's got a pretty good takedown game and has legitimate KO power on the feet. Plus he's very athletic too, fast, strong, good cardio.

So he's an absolute nightmare on the ground, for anyone, he's dangerous on the feet and he's capable of dictating where the fight takes place against most fighters.

I mean, what exactly are you not seeing when you watch him fight? Are you so focused on the skills of his opponents that you fail to recognise the excellent skills of Jacare?

Back