Perfect example of a overrated fighter

callofdutyNBA

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So first of all, this is not a hate thread. I am indifferent about this fighter, i have no feelings as a fan or a hater towards him. But i see people on sherdog make Jacare out to be some elite level fighter, which he is not.

Sure, it looks impressive subbing Camozzi left & right, or beating over the hill or green fighters like Okami, Ed Herman & Derrick Brunson. i'll give him props for the mousasi fight, but mousasi hasnt looked good in years & is a extremely inconsistent fighter.

So i fully expect Dan Henderson to knock him out.

thoughts ?

I'd like the last 25 seconds of my life back TS.

So first of all, this is not a hate thread. I am indifferent about this fighter, i have no feelings as a fan or a hater towards him. But i see people on sherdog make Jacare out to be some elite level fighter, which he is not.

Sure, it looks impressive subbing Camozzi left & right, or beating over the hill or green fighters like Okami, Ed Herman & Derrick Brunson. i'll give him props for the mousasi fight, but mousasi hasnt looked good in years & is a extremely inconsistent fighter.

thoughts ?

you got trolled by henderson

thoughts ?

Hendo claims another victim, and it ain't Jacare kid, it's you.

ok cool, i got trolled, whoop di doo you idiots

the point is, jacare is overrated.

im willing to bet that half of sherdog will agree with me on this one.

They are many examples of overrated fighters in the UFC.

Jacare isn't one of them....

TS probably thought RDA wasn't elite too, til he got a belt

Jacare is already a legend in his own right, everything he does at this point is a bonus on top of an amazing career.

As a big fan of Hendo's...this won't be a "w" for him unless Jacare has a terrible game plan.

HenderTRTson hasn't really seemed the same lately... I'm not sure why.

He's very good but I sort of agree with TS. I bet $200 on Carmont to beat him because of this and the fact he was a 4-1 underdog, and he nearly pulled it off.

Jacare is already a legend in his own right, everything he does at this point is a bonus on top of an amazing career.

Legend in bjj maybe

But what has he done in mma to be consider a legend ?

Lol he's not even close to a legend status, Cerrone is more a legend than jacare.

Like I said, anyone can look good subbing camozzi & beating ed Herman & Derrek brunson

Back