People you want to kick in the teeth!

Some asshole in silver malibu with AZ plates. During monday morn rush hour some jackass cuts me off in stop and go traffic. He did't put on a blinker just yank infront of me, so i honk and he blows up. He start staring at me threw he mirror trying to mad dog me, so i just stare right back. Then he flips me off and again i just stare right pat him. Then he gets in the lane next to me and starts cussing and flips me off again amd i just kept staring at him. Then he finally jumped on the shoulder and peeled off around every.

I tried not to take the bait and flip him off back or start yelling, but i wanted to get out a just jolly stomp that dude.

This happened to a friend of mine while i was with him. Only he pulled over and got out and crumpled this old black guy. I was in shock lol but then i felt terrible when the guys kid (i assume) all of 10 years old got out of the car and sat there crying trying to wake his dad up. And no the guy wasnt an elderly person he was probably in his late 40's.

Went back, stuff was gone, on the note he/she had written sorry and drawn a smiley face.

Got some laundry in, to keep me fresh over the weekend. So that's that :)

So do you guys have any stories?

years ago when i went to my home state with my sisters and their kids, when i was a single dude with no kids, my one sister got a call from her husband. he started acting like a dick and being real agressive, basically trying to accuse my sister of maybe staying at my parents with her kids for a month or so because their marriage was pretty rocky. she put the phone on speaker so we could hear what he was like when we werent around. he started calling her names and just getting stupid. my dad snagged the phone and said "listen her you jackass..." and alot of other stuff.... so fast forward a few days, we are heading back to where we live. im fuming the whole time. just want to rip this jackass in half. my sister did end up returning with us with her kids. as we stopped and she started to get the kids out of the car, i went into the house. he was on the couch, playing videogames (shocker, its all he ever did). he saw me coming and started to stand, and i slammed him in the chest, knocking him back onto the couch. i told him if he ever spoke to my sister or hurt her like that again, i would murder him and go to prison in an instant. i also told him i wouldnt utter a word of this to my sister but he could if he liked. i then told him his attitude was changing that day. and it did. he changed his ways, for a bit. theyve since divorced, but my sister and the kids are happy as hell now. my sister never found about about our "talk".

believe me or not. sometimes nothing is as effective as a dude who doesnt fear jail or an assault charge.

Guy at work here who whistles to the radio all day and whines to the office anytime anyone tells him to shut the fuck up. Want to jam that radio into his throat

This happened to a friend of mine while i was with him. Only he pulled over and got out and crumpled this old black guy. I was in shock lol but then i felt terrible when the guys kid (i assume) all of 10 years old got out of the car and sat there crying trying to wake his dad up. And no the guy wasnt an elderly person he was probably in his late 40's.

I was expecting him to get out of his car but he never did. I am not sure if I would have got out of mine or not though. I don't think i would have. I haven't been in a fist fight in 8+ yrs. I too old for it,plus I had my kids in the car. I thought about it the whole time I was staring at him. If I get out of this car what is gonna happen. We are gonna fight and then go to jail, My wife would have come get the kids and she get in trouble at work for leaving. It's not worth it to me. And even though i know it not worth it and I did the right thing, I still feel like a punk for not getting out and stomping dude.

Thats pride fucking me

the fuc...

lol
rob.gif

There have been teachers who Iv just wanted to beat the hell out of.

I was expecting him to get out of his car but he never did. I am not sure if I would have got out of mine or not though. I don't think i would have. I haven't been in a fist fight in 8+ yrs. I too old for it,plus I had my kids in the car. I thought about it the whole time I was staring at him. If I get out of this car what is gonna happen. We are gonna fight and then go to jail, My wife would have come get the kids and she get in trouble at work for leaving. It's not worth it to me. And even though i know it not worth it and I did the right thing, I still feel like a punk for not getting out and stomping dude.

Thats pride fucking me

I dont blame you, you made the right choice. I know what you mean about feeling like a punk though. Sometimes you just have to swollow your pride. Also it is a good example for your kids to see.

his own reaction when he got fired last week.

lol i was listening to my local espn radio show that day and they were talking about the rams being interested in him. Im sure he'd have a similar reaction if he went from the cowboys to the rams.
rob-ryan-angry-no-2-10-1-12.gif

nah. i've avoided getting mad like that for a while now.

i do get pretty irritated by some people though.

examples: when i take the elevator at school (up or down) for 7 floors. there are people who'll take the elevator up 1 or 2 floors. give me a break.

when i'm on the bus, a person gets on at an intersection with a traffic light, and we miss it because they got on. then they get off less than a mile away. give me a break. you spent 2.25 for a couple of blocks, you lazy piece of sh't?

Just take the clothes out and put them on the floor, or if there is a table just put them on the table.

You sound like a regular bad ass for leaving a note saying "IM GONNA PISS ON UR CLOTHES".

Just take the clothes out and put them on the floor, or if there is a table just put them on the table.

You sound like a regular bad ass for leaving a note saying "IM GONNA PISS ON UR CLOTHES".

Well I have you know, that I'm irregular, sir.

Btw, never done that note thingy before and never will again. It was either that or the piss. I was really rustled :(

drivers that you let cut in and then don't wave to say thank you need to be kicked in the teeth for sure

I don't watch much comedy any more, but I can still get my fill, I just tune into Romo and the Cowboys near the end of every season to witness the inevitable epic meltdown and the shitstorm that results in Dallas.

Ah, Cowboys, you've brought me so many tears of joy and laughter over these years. I thank you so very, very much.

Back