People you want to kick in the teeth!

Diktaattori

★☆★☆★
@Brown
Reaction score
So, my flat has a tiny bathroom and no room for washing machine(I'd literally have to sit on it to take a shower), but luckily my apartment building has a laundry room, with just one washing machine.

There's this calender, where everyone can mark/reserve times when they're using it.

I haven't had the time to laundry for about two weeks now(busy busy) and I'm going for a trip over the weekend and need fresh clothes with me(starting to run out). So yesterday I went and reserved two hours to wash my stuff and 15 minutes ago when I went to do the laundry, some dipshit had his/her stuff in the machine(not the first time). So I left a note saying; "Next time I'll throw your shit outside, piss on them and laugh as they freeze".

This kind of assholery and selfishness truly gets on my nerves, as I really don't have time to do my laundry other than today.

--

So what kind of things get you guys all riled up and make you want to kick them in their mouth.

I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to post a pic but I sense jimmies have been rustled

Its probably a hot ass bitch. Steal panties. Win.

what if there was an emergency and they had to run out of the building just for a few minutes? Thats messed up

I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to post a pic but I sense jimmies have been rustled

Rustlin' has occured, seriously

Its probably a hot ass bitch. Steal panties. Win.

There was a Easton hockey bag, so doubt it + No hot bitches in this building :icon_cry2

what if there was an emergency and they had to run out of the building just for a few minutes? Thats messed up

The machine on and somewhat half of the washing program still to go? :wink:

So, my flat has a tiny bathroom and no room for washing machine(I'd literally have to sit on it to take a shower), but luckily my apartment building has a laundry room, with just one washing machine.

There's this calender, where everyone can mark/reserve times when they're using it.

I haven't had the time to laundry for about two weeks now(busy busy) and I'm going for a trip over the weekend and need fresh clothes with me(starting to run out). So yesterday I went and reserved two hours to wash my stuff and 15 minutes ago when I went to do the laundry, some dipshit had his/her stuff in the machine(not the first time). So I left a note saying; "Next time I'll throw your shit outside, piss on them and laugh as they freeze".

This kind of assholery and selfishness truly gets on my nerves, as I really don't have time to do my laundry other than today.

--

So what kind of things get you guys all riled up and make you want to kick them in their mouth.

Throw their shit in the bin that they leave near the washers/dryers, or take it out and throw it on the floor.

Went back, stuff was gone, on the note he/she had written sorry and drawn a smiley face.

Got some laundry in, to keep me fresh over the weekend. So that's that :)

So do you guys have any stories?

Drivers who drive like they own the road. Sometimes I want to get out of my car and start a fight.

I was going 90 km/h on an 80 km/h once, and some fucking giant gravel truck passed me, and managed to spill rocks all over my car. He must've been going like 110-120 km/h. I wanted to mess that guy up so bad.

Simply take them out. Put them in a trash bag or something. People should know better than to leave thier clothes in a public washing machine. Thats just asking for people to fuck with your shit.

As for me.... Babies

rev al sharpton

the most bias, racist, and ignorance bastard i have ever know

Drivers who drive like they own the road. Sometimes I want to get out of my car and start a fight.

I was going 90 km/h on an 80 km/h once, and some fucking giant gravel truck passed me, and managed to spill rocks all over my car. He must've been going like 110-120 km/h. I wanted to mess that guy up so bad.

i hate drivers in large vehicles that dont know how to properly handle them it doesnt even have to be a multi rear axle truck an acadia with a bad driver is plenty to make me throw my drink at you in the street.

I smoke way too much weed to stay mad for long.

OP you sound a little tense brah, You want a massage?

rev al sharpton

the most bias, racist, and ignorance bastard i have ever know

You know his father is a taxi driver in orlando.. True story

Also i just read this lol

But Sharpton's world was shattered when Al Sr. deserted the family after impregnating and later marrying his stepdaughter, Sharpton's half sister. The scandal and defection plunged the family Sharpton, his mother and sister Cheryl into poverty.

Simply take them out. Put them in a trash bag or something. People should know better than to leave thier clothes in a public washing machine. Thats just asking for people to fuck with your shit.

As for me.... Babies

I've thought about doing that, but then I would have to stay and guard my shit, so that the dickhead won't do the same to me + there's a chance that the guy would try to get physical when he realizes that I've thrown his shit to the garbage.

--

Another one;

Last week I was on the bus and it was my stop, but the driver didn't stop, not that he stopped on the next one either but the 3rd one.

Today(bad day I guess) was again on the bus, my stop, bus goes on, went to talk to the driver(different one) and he said to me that there was no stop on there and stopped in the middle of the road :icon_lol:

I was more annoyed than pissed.

Some asshole in silver malibu with AZ plates. During monday morn rush hour some jackass cuts me off in stop and go traffic. He did't put on a blinker just yank infront of me, so i honk and he blows up. He start staring at me threw he mirror trying to mad dog me, so i just stare right back. Then he flips me off and again i just stare right pat him. Then he gets in the lane next to me and starts cussing and flips me off again amd i just kept staring at him. Then he finally jumped on the shoulder and peeled off around every.

I tried not to take the bait and flip him off back or start yelling, but i wanted to get out a just jolly stomp that dude.

You know his father is a taxi driver in orlando.. True story

Also i just read this lol

But Sharpton's world was shattered when Al Sr. deserted the family after impregnating and later marrying his stepdaughter, Sharpton's half sister. The scandal and defection plunged the family Sharpton, his mother and sister Cheryl into poverty.

the fuc...

Back