People wish they had GIFS of Jones being destroyed

I1Ce.gif

Best they can do lol.

That's how you know Jones is the GOAT.

People want to see Jones lose...

Was that the only time a rule was actually enforced and turned into a DQ instead of a bland warning at best?

If Hammill would have escaped and been able to keep fighting Jones probably wouldn't have even had a point deduction. Jones stopped Hamill with blatant and intentional illegal strikes so the ref had no choice.

He's a compulsive cheater, in every aspect.

Drugs cheat, cheating in fights with repetitive intentional eyepoking, his only loss is a DQ from intentional illegal strikes, and obviously he's cheating in his personal life, as well as trying to cheat the law by fleeing the crime scene.

Basically he's a piece of shit and a sociopath.

No gif necessary.
0QappDY.jpg

Got smashed by Gus in the first fight and belted by Santos. Only Jones's fans and shills think otherwise.

The dude got destroyed by Matt Riddle though. Then he made sure something like that would never happen again. That's when he transformed from Jon to Jon*.

Agree haters want that GIF TS.

I see it in every response about Conor Mcgregor, the gifs of Khabib and Nate RNCing Conor,

You can’t say Conor’s name without someone posting those GIFS.

but they got nothing to post for Jones so they just seethe in their anger and hate and say “soon”.

....soon.
source.gif

Pico Jones got his ass beat by a natural fighter.

Got smashed by Gus in the first fight and belted by Santos. Only Jones's fans and shills think otherwise.
He dropped santos and hurt his leg. He almost finished gus in in 1st fight.

I see it in every response about Conor Mcgregor, the gifs of Khabib and Nate RNCing Conor,

You can’t say Conor’s name without someone posting those GIFS.

but they got nothing to post for Jones so they just seethe in their anger and hate and say “soon”.

....soon.
Soon

Back