People who talk during movies

RoastBeast

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is there anything more infuriating?

We're at Killers of the Flower Moon when two pairs of couples come and sit by us in our row.

The entire fucking time, these people were making commentary about the movie that was like this:

Man: Look at how small that tree is in the background.
Woman: OMG it's tiny!
Man: I bet it's like 200ft tall up close.
Woman: Yes I was thinking the same thing!

Of course when I ask them to please stop talking, they respond with "You stop talking, you're the one talking!". I'm like look, you've already ruined the movie for everyone around you, just please let us enjoy the ending. The guy responds "What is this a library? I can talk if I want. You don't own the place.".

What was insane was these people were like 60 years old, yet sounded like a bunch of 12 year olds. I don't know how these 4 dipshits came to find each other in life but I was ready to go to jail at that point. I haven't been that pissed off in forever.

Has anyone ever actually shut the fuck up when asked during a movie or does the scene always seem to play out like that?

eyeroll-seinfeld.gif

I'll talk during a movie only when at home, to make fun of a bad movie.

Couldn't imagine talking at a movie theater. I'll fall asleep during a bad movie at a theater, but not talk out loud.

Describe these people's physical features for the group please.

Half the couple looked like @Pliny Pete and his lady. Did not want to fuck with the large Pliny guy. Luckily they left halfway through.

The other half in their 60s looked like they partake in art exhibits and drink gallons of soy lattes together.

Thankfully I've never really had to deal with it. But I'm sure it's annoying

Yeah sadly manners are almost completely a thing of the past.

Which I think honestly, more than anything, this will be what causes the downfall of western society

I think a large chunk of the downfall started Saturday night at the showing of Killers of the Flower Moon.

You should have sucked his dick to show dominans.

Or give him a handjob like that Bobert bitch
Or what ever her name is.

Back