People who say jouban was running....

TheWobbler

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
are complete morons.

That was the perfect game plan against a guy who just has an overhand right and wants to brawl.

His kicking game was great, slowed perry down and kept him out of reach. Perry couldn't do anything and didn't land anything of note in 3 rounds.

Would like to see jouban get a step up in competition now, see how does.

Nah. He just moved a lot. I was surprised to see him move so much to his left though. He was circling right into the power hand. It worked out though. He fought smart

Perry ran... into Jouban's fist

Yeh you usually dont knock people on their ass twice and rock them with headkicks and nice combos whilst ''running''

If you want to see shameful running, go watch Nate vs McGregor II or any Danielle Taylor fight. Jouban wasn't running.

Jabroni was scared, homie.

Are people actually saying that? This was an ass kicking by a far superior fighter from bell to bell. I'll give Perry credit for the fact that his chin held up after getting kicked in the face so many times, but other than that he was just plain awful.

perry has been exposed.. he had nothing for jouban

t-rex-walking-o.gif

Here i've read that Mcgregor ran from Nate, Condit ran from Diaz, Stipe ran from Doom....i am inmune to horseshit nowadays.

Some people confuse skill with running.

Jouban showed he had a lot more skill than Perry from bell to bell. Only idiots would stand there and brawl when you can beat the person easily without taking any damage lol

Besides, the only thing that happened when Perry got close was him getting knocked on his ass anyway.

He was avoiding engaging enough for he criticisms be warranted. Perry never stopped moving forward which should be taken into ccount along with the fact he was never threatened. He got surprised and fell but ally rocked standing. Perry needs to box more but there was definately consistent avoidance of engagement going on

Some people confuse skill with running.

Jouban showed he had a lot more skill than Perry from bell to bell. Only idiots would stand there and brawl when you can beat the person easily without taking any damage lol

Besides, the only thing that happened when Perry got close was him getting knocked on his ass anyway.
Yeah, Jouban fought long and a lot of guys can't pull that off. It takes a ton of skill, experience and energy.

He did fine when shit got up close and personal, too.

Perry got outclassed. That said, I hope Perry bounces back - I don't hate him or anything; just don't like a few of his more cro-magnon swingers.

The better fighter won tonight. AJ fought a great fight.

If Perry can get an orthodox fighter with even a little less skill next time, he'll probably highlight reel him.

At times Jouban was definitely running. He looked like Caleb Starnes for a while there, but then he'd thow a kick or punch to show he wasn't completely avoiding the fight. Doesn't matter though, once he got going, he hurt Perry and Perry quit chasing.

Back