People who paid to fly out to UFC 196....

I'm disappointed but whatever. Just gonna refund my tickets, cancel the hotel and pay a penalty fee for the canceled flight. I really wasnt liking the 196 card anyway aside from the main and co main.

Probably just gonna go to 197 now instead but we'll see. I'm booked for 200 regardless

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I am almost certainly getting a refund for my ticket. I still planned on going to Vegas and copping a scalped ticket cheap. Now my buddy that I was meeting there is canceling his trip all together and the room is in his name. So now if I want to go I had to find a room. My flight is non refundable so if I can't find a room I might have to eat the $200 for my flight. I'd say I am pretty damn dissappointed right now.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I am almost certainly getting a refund for my ticket. I still planned on going to Vegas and copping a scalped ticket cheap. Now my buddy that I was meeting there is canceling his trip all together and the room is in his name. So now if I want to go I had to find a room. My flight is non refundable so if I can't find a room I might have to eat the $200 for my flight. I'd say I am pretty damn dissappointed right now.

yeah, mine is non refundable as well but it was flight credit anyway. So not losing anything really. I probably would have lost more than $200 anyway due to gambling. So this could be a blessing and me being told to just wait till my ufc 200 trip to gamble

yeah, mine is non refundable as well but it was flight credit anyway. So not losing anything really. I probably would have lost more than $200 anyway due to gambling. So this could be a blessing and me being told to just wait till my ufc 200 trip to gamble

I had tickets to see Knicks vs Lakers last season, the original hope was to see Kobe and Carmelo. Instead I witnessed a lot of players who arent even in the NBA anymore

ya man, team sports dont really count. unless weather or some catastrophic event happens, they rarely ever cancel whole game., especially a week or 2 before. Besides, this is a main event card with two title fights,,,,not exactly the same as a regular season game. Its like a game in the playoffs finals, pga tour finals, or gold medal round at the olympics being suddenly canceled a few days or a week out. doesnt happen all that often now does it.

any of you able to get refunds yet?? Usually, Zuffa would be quick to announce refunds were available but they didn't yet for this

Pretty sure i've read that Nevada law states they have to issue refunds if requested when there is a main event change. I don't mind seeing Nate vs Conor but if I have the choice, rather just save my money and hassle of flying out

for anyone interested, just got off the phone with ticketmaster. they are now issuing refunds. just got my refund and now need to cancel my flight

Back