People who drive the carts around supermarkets because they're too fat

Lethal_Striker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The special carts where you can sit down and drive them I think were originally intended for people with injures and can't physically walk around the supermarket for example if they broke their leg. That's all good and fine but it annoys me seeing people using them because they're just too fat and lazy to walk around the store. If anyone needs the exercise of walking around the store it would be these lazy people.

Making fun of fatties never gets old. Very entertaining.

don't make fun of my boy BD.

TSnfPrs.jpg

Im sure it annoys the carts too

Between them an the people that leave the shopping carts in the parking lot I dread going to stores

Between them an the people that leave the shopping carts in the parking lot I dread going to stores

That annoys me also. It's like the bin to put the carts in is all 20 feet over there.

I hate people who'll wait a good minute 2-3 minutes in the middle of the driving lane for someone to pull out so they can get a slightly better parking spot. It's like how lazy can you guys be.

i don't know where the rest of you live or shop, but i don't see much of that. you guys spend a lot of time at walmart or something?

I especially love when they have their kid/s with them and have them pushing around the actual shopping cart.

lol triggered.

Who cares, how many old or disabled people do you actually see using those?

They're practically made for fatties.

I reserve judgement because it is possible that they are fat because they are disabled.

I love how they are always in a hurry and pissed off. Too bad their urgency doesn't involve exercise and they are not pissed off at the fact that they are fat fucks.

I reserve judgement because it is possible that they are fat because they are disabled.

Their morbid obesity is caused by a disability that prevents them from stopping their eating.

Back