People who drive the carts around supermarkets because they're too fat

I love how they are always in a hurry and pissed off. Too bad their urgency doesn't involve exercise and they are not pissed off at the fact that they are fat fucks.

You should give that theory the Pepsi challenge and I bet you'll find that most overweight people are in-fact not pissed off constantly or in a rush. If they're really super heavy, and most likely a recluse, they're likely to only interact with family members and are understandably socially undeveloped and nervous.

i don't know where the rest of you live or shop, but i don't see much of that. you guys spend a lot of time at walmart or something?

Always at Walmart homie.
Welcome to America

Fattie in a hov a round driving down the soda aisle followed by their fat kid pushing a shopping cart full of diabetes. A "emotional support animal" in the front of the cart eating a handful of free samples she snagged at the deli counter.

You should give that theory the Pepsi challenge and I bet you'll find that most overweight people are in-fact not pissed off constantly or in a rush. If they're really super heavy, and most likely a recluse, they're likely to only interact with family members and are understandably socially undeveloped and nervous.

PepsiCo stock would probably get rocked by that challenge.

I can only go by the interactions that I have with the scooter crowd in public (usually the grocery store). They always act annoyed at something, like everyone is slowing them down.

Funny scooter story: I was in grad school and the dean of the engineering school thought he would raise the profile of the faculty in the community by visiting an old age home. They were kind of curmudgeonly and said, "why don't fix our broken scooters?". Sure - why not. So they bring a couple of these scooters to the lab and we figure out one has a wiring fault: fixed. The other needed a new battery and a steering adjustment: fixed.

So after we had ample time to fuck around doing our best version of NASCAR with those scooters, we decided to return them to the old people. The dean decides to make it an event with a photographer from the paper to take pics for the story. So we give this old bitty her now WORKING scooter and she takes it for a ride. That fucking old twit says, "I don't like the way it handles. Now it pulls to the left. Did you adjust the seat? It doesn't feel right". Hey, here's a solution; how about I unplug it and give it back to you in a non-functional state and you can go back to walking!

PepsiCo stock would probably get rocked by that challenge.

I can only go by the interactions that I have with the scooter crowd in public (usually the grocery store). They always act annoyed at something, like everyone is slowing them down.

Funny scooter story: I was in grad school and the dean of the engineering school thought he would raise the profile of the faculty in the community by visiting an old age home. They were kind of curmudgeonly and said, "why don't fix our broken scooters?". Sure - why not. So they bring a couple of these scooters to the lab and we figure out one has a wiring fault: fixed. The other needed a new battery and a steering adjustment: fixed.

So after we had ample time to fuck around doing our best version of NASCAR with those scooters, we decided to return them to the old people. The dean decides to make it an event with a photographer from the paper to take pics for the story. So we give this old bitty her now WORKING scooter and she takes it for a ride. That fucking old twit says, "I don't like the way it handles. Now it pulls to the left. Did you adjust the seat? It doesn't feel right". Hey, here's a solution; how about I unplug it and give it back to you in a non-functional state and you can go back to walking!

Thats what old folks have left, biochhing about everything

I saw a (fat) Target EMPLOYEE riding around in a cart last week. No joke.

If I ever actually saw one of these blobs rolling around, I don't think I would be able to avoid throwing my head back and laughing.

Fatties amuse and repulse me at the same time.

FAT IS A DISABILITY YOU ABLEIST SHIT LORD

ugh some people I swear

Hey. Get bent, dick. "ableist."lol

A person can have a disability that keeps them from being in good physical shape, ignoramus.

don't make fun of my boy BD.

TSnfPrs.jpg

Lmao

A few days ago, Some fat tub of shit hobbled off her cart and left it right in the goddamn checkout isle. Clogged it up, just like her arteries. The poor young girl working the register asked her politely to move it, and got nothing but a dirty look. Finally, after some incompetent version of a western standoff between the two, I offered to move it for her, seeing as I was the next person in line

and no, there were no fruits and/or vegetables in her cart

Disgusting

My sister has a legit health problem. Her spine is slowly calcifying so she's on her way to paralyzed. Not fun. And, no surprise, she really gets pissed off when there are no carts for legitimate mobility problems.

I wish I could say that I've torn a strip or two out of fat people for taking the last cart as she's heading towards it, but my sister has always beaten me to the punch. She doesn't even care that people might be recording her. One day you're going to see a viral vid on youtube of an attractive brunette woman beating a fat person to death in Wal-Mart. That'll be my sis.

Ok here's my story about the time a fat guy attacked me.

I was jogging and just minding my own business when this fat couple were riding their rascals/scooter things the opposite direction and yelled out "move out of the way!". So I was like w/e and I moved to let them pass and the lady said "fucking thin c*nt" so I said to her "watch your mouth land whale!" and this got them mad and they stopped. They both got out but the man stumbled and fell on the floor so I laughed. They asked me to apologise but I told them to go eat a cupcake. So the fat guy throws a telegraphed right hook and so I duck and when I pop back up I connect with an unanswered 3 punch combo that stuns the fat guy, the lady tells me to leave so I turn and to them it seemed like I was gonna go away but I only walked back a few steps to pick some momentum for my flying knee and I managed to connect but I guess the fat around his chin helped him absorb some impact as he wasn't out cold but did land on his arse and was crying. I told them to stop being assholes and leave me alone but they cursed at me. I found out where they lived and left them a basket of fruit with a note apologising for beating him in combat.

About 6 years ago, I got kicked out of a Safeway store because I berated some lazy, fat bitch using one of those carts.

This fat pig that looked no more than late 20's to early 30's, going on 350+ rudely enters the aisle that I'm in by purposefully bumping into people's carts while giving a shitty attitude the whole time. Store is packed, many people see this and no one says shit. She then proceeds to stop the cart in the middle of the aisle, clogging it up for everyone else, and waddles about 10 or so feet down the aisle to grab 4 or 5 boxes of cookies.

At this point, I can't contain myself and I burst out with "are you fucking kidding me?" I started calling her out for being a fat, lazy bitch and she gets super pissed and all the customers are looking at me like I'm crazy. She starts to hem and haw and then a manager comes through and tells me that I need to leave because I'm causing a disturbance. It was worth it.

Fuck lazy fat asses. I have never felt so good for being an asshole before. That bitch deserved it.

One of these assholes hit my mom in Target and drove off like a hit and run.

Back