People thinking Khabib can't be shook ignore how Artem triggered him

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Artem has talked shit about everyone of Conor's previous opponents but only Khabib was so thin skinned to respond. What's he going to do when Conor brings his elite A-level mind games? It's going to be another mental massacre folks, guaranteed.

Haters hoping for Khabib to wrestle Conor will be bitterly disappointed when they see him baited in to standing, banging, and getting knocked out. Why on earth do you continue to put yourselves through the tortured hope of seeing Conor suffering his first UFC defeat in his natural weight classes? It will NEVER HAPPEN.

Khabib will likely run out of the ring like this guy

Khabib can easily be shook.

A MS paint of him making out with the prophet would maximum over rustle his jimmies.

Problem is Conor is too much of a coward to resort to real insults so he sticks with these benign shit that most people don’t even know wtf he’s talking about let alone be triggered.

Being "triggered" and "salty" and "gotten to" is internet-terms.

We're all salty, triggered and gotten to here. The fighters, whom we adore, aren't. That's why we look up to them and why we wanna be them.

Triggered? Lobov was talking shit about him and Khabib confronted him as their paths crossed.

”Why did you talk shit?”
-”No I didn’t! I didn’t say anything”

Yeah, good one Artem. A real stand up guy.

Triggered my ass..

<Deported1>

Khabib can easily be shook.

A MS paint of him making out with the prophet would maximum over rustle his jimmies.

Problem is Conor is too much of a coward to resort to real insults so he sticks with these benign shit that most people don’t even know wtf he’s talking about let alone be triggered.

The only current fighter with the balls to go this far is probably Colby. Maybe not even him, but he's the only one even remotely close to capable of this. Let's hope he gets matched up with a Muslim fighter soon so we get the most extreme form of popcorn in pseudo-sport history.

A shook Khabib isn't necessarily a good thing for Conor..

All Conor has to do is plop Khabib dad’s head onto a gay BDSM photo. Takes a minute in photoshop and would trigger him like there’s no tomorrow. Anything but this stupid Chechen shit nobody gives a crap about.

Being "triggered" and "salty" and "gotten to" is internet-terms.

We're all salty, triggered and gotten to here. The fighters, whom we adore, aren't. That's why we look up to them and why we wanna be them.

Wtf?
Let me guess. Abandoned by your father as a child?

Adore them, want to be them? <6>

Problem is Conor is too much of a coward to resort to real insults

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Yeah that and the fact you'd have to live in hiding for the rest of your life as there'd undoubtedly be a fatwa ordering Muslims to kill McGregor/his family/Irish people/Ufc fans in general.
(it's really not so long ago those 12 french cartoonists were killed for way less than what you're suggesting, but I know you're kidding)

Khabib's reaction to Artem had a lot to do with their shared nationality. I don't think he would react like this with a non-Russian.

It seems Conor was the most triggered here. He got on a plane, flew to NY and attacked a bus!

kabob will be rattled, shook, nervous.

biggest fight of his life.

mcgruber will not make it easy for him.

for all those that like to swing from kebabs nuts,
put a sheet over your head and praise allah!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back