People thinking Khabib can't be shook ignore how Artem triggered him

476617.jpg

It's more like McGregor fans are insecure

Khabib will likely run out of the ring like this guy

Then why he sign the contract in the first place if you didn't think it was enough..?

He literally casually walked up to him while calmly talking to him. I've never seen a less shook reaction by somebody. Thats how men handle things.

Khabib was quick to bully Artem in response but is terrified to say shit back to Conor after that dolly response shook him to his core. He's just letting himself be a beta doormat as Conor AMOGs the dogshit out of him.

839902688.0.jpg

Lol. Conor isn't a scary guy anymore after floyd and nate made him quit and humiliated him.
Khabib was quick to bully Artem in response but is terrified to say shit back to Conor after that dolly response shook him to his core. He's just letting himself be a beta doormat as Conor AMOGs the dogshit out of him.

Really? Is this what Connie's hang their hopes on for Conor to win a fight is getting into another fighters head? What a low bar for a fight fan, some fighters don't give a sh!t about trash talk or being trashed talk they just do their talking in the cage and Khabib's spotless record shows he talks well when inside the cage...

Khabib was shook? Artem called Khabib a chickenshit from behind a camera. Khabib got in his face, grabbed his neck like he was a small child, and told him “call me a chickenshit. I’m a chickenshit right? I’m here. Say it to my face.” And that pussy Artem didn’t do shit.

I think you have a very different idea of what “shook” means.

Didn't work too well for Artem. He got annihilated and lost his job.

Just because you can get to someone does not mean this will work in your favor.

People act like if Khabib gets mad he will just run into Conor's fist hands down.

Khabib, Artem, Conor, Dana...bunch of fools acting tough but just playing touch-butt with contracts, dollies, and buses.

King Nate's already slapped the shit out of all of them and they didn't do a fucking thing. Everyone knows who runs the show when shit actually goes down.

3af805dffe0ae12b812f8025134b275b.jpg

Khabib used Artem to goad Conor into fighting him and Conor took the bait hook, line and sinker.

How do you not know the difference between triggered and shook? Triggered means getting angry, shook means being scared. Two entirely different emotions.

Khabib does not seem like the type of fighter you want to trigger.

Khabib can easily be shook.

A MS paint of him making out with the prophet would maximum over rustle his jimmies.

Problem is Conor is too much of a coward to resort to real insults so he sticks with these benign shit that most people don’t even know wtf he’s talking about let alone be triggered.

That would induce an instant jihad against the person who would dare blaspheme the prophet and kebab

That would induce an instant jihad against the person who would dare blaspheme the prophet and kebab

Some beta French cartoonists did it. Conor is supposed to be 10x more badass with 100x more money to buy security. He's just too chicken. This fight would generate so much more media attention if Conor resorted to real insults. Trump shits on Islam all the time and he and his family are just fine.

Some beta French cartoonists did it. Conor is supposed to be 10x more badass with 100x more money to buy security. He's just too chicken. This fight would generate so much more media attention if Conor resorted to real insults. Trump shits on Islam all the time and he and his family are just fine.
Agreed

Back