People that kiss their dogs..

Fuck no. I got 2 dogs but never let them lick my face. I know where they like to put their mouths.

Would you lick your butt?

this question is the same as would you suck yourself off if you could. anyone who says 'no' is a liar.
If your butt is dirtier then a dogs, even though its covered up by at least one layer of clothing almost all the time, you need to rethink your personal hygiene practices.

My brother does it... Right on the dogs mouth.

I saw that mutt eat a tramp's shit once.

this question is the same as would you suck yourself off if you could. anyone who says 'no' is a liar.
If your butt is dirtier then a dogs, even though its covered up by at least one layer of clothing almost all the time, you need to rethink your personal hygiene practices.

I disagree. Sure, I'll stroke my own pole because in the metal battle of concentrating on 'having your pole stroked' as compared to 'having a pecker in you hand' it's easy to focus on the former. There's no way you doing that with have a pecker shoved down your throat.

I have a Chihuahua and Dachshund. I kiss them, spoil them rotten, and buy them everything. They probably eat better and have better healthcare than most of the USA. Still cheaper than having nasty, disgusting, human kids which every redneck in USA seems entitled to have.

You sound like a healthy, stable person. Interesting how you specified having "human kids", as opposed to having what, dog kids?

I fucking love doggies. Idk whats wrong with you people

Sometimes it happens cause my dog gets to happy but most of the time no. The funny thing is listening to people say "My dog as eaten other dogs shits". I wonder how many of you guys have eaten a girl out. You know that place where how many other dudes dicks/semen have been. Where her pee has been to.

I'll kiss my cat and dog on the top of their heads, but I don't let then lick me all over my face. People who like that disgust me.

I saw nothing wrong with the video. He gave it a couple of kisses on its head. No licking of his mouth.

I do the same thing.

Who doesn't kiss the head of their dogs? You guys need to lay off the tough guy act and show your dog some love.

Kissing a dog on the mouth is gross.

When I was single, if I had a date with a woman and if she had a dog, it would be a big turn off.

You guys are making me feel bad. I never kiss my dog, let him jump up me, lick my face. I rarely pet him. He gets to lay by my feet sometimes late at night if he is inside.

He's a great dog, but he is a dog. I interact with him in the yard and on our walks.
That sounds like the coldest owner-pet relationship I've ever heard of. Unless its a working dog?

When I was single, if I had a date with a woman and if she had a dog, it would be a big turn off.
WHOA. I haven’t been to this side of the forums in years, until I just got an alert for a post I made in this thread in 2015.

I’ll always remember @Goonerview and his terrible, extremely insecure threads about him and his horrid dating thoughts/mishaps. I feel sorry for any woman he’s in a relationship with. Yikes. Love the ‘when I was single’ line. LMAO that poor girl. Excellent thread bump.

Back