People that kiss their dogs..

On the mouth no. I'll give my dog a peck on the top of her head but that's it

Are you one of them? I know a few people that do. Generally, older ladies who treat their dogs like children. I was looking for husky videos on youtube and this came out. Is this acceptable or not?

[YT]ycONptN285o[/YT]

Jesus Christ

The whole vid was cringeworthy but at 15 secs when he was all "My dog loves me... Hiyee!!" made me LMAO

Lick my face? Yes of course. Would I ever go mouth to mouth with my dog? No way.

Are you one of them? I know a few people that do. Generally, older ladies who treat their dogs like children. I was looking for husky videos on youtube and this came out. Is this acceptable or not?

[YT]ycONptN285o[/YT]

Nothing wrong with on the head IMO. But mouth to mouth (which I have seen) is sick.

I love my dogs but they gets no mouth play.

I don't ever touch their fur with my mouth, either.

They do get hugs.

they can clean your face easier than with a facecloth. my one dog has death breath so limited face liocking, the other one has perfect breath so she gives my face a good scrubbing.

I have a Chihuahua and Dachshund. I kiss them, spoil them rotten, and buy them everything. They probably eat better and have better healthcare than most of the USA. Still cheaper than having nasty, disgusting, human kids which every redneck in USA seems entitled to have.

Eww no. I know what my dog eats in the yard. One time I tkkok him for a walk. He pooped and started to eat it. When I got back. A lady that was over gave him kisses and he licked all over her mouth. me and my buddy who walked my dog with me looked at each other and started cracking up. What a dumb shit lipped lady.

Not on the mouth but I kiss and snuggle my puppy all the time. She is now a fully grow golden and still lies across my lap for hugs and scratches. Something she sleeps right next to me with her head on my pillow. I love her so so so much.

I kiss my dogs and let em lick my face cause their my wittle snuggle wuggles and I wub em so much
Plus Ive put my mouth in some dirty disgusting places so there aint no bacteria on a dogs tongue that can match the heebie jeebies already crawling around on my grill

I'm half a germaphobe. When my little Cousins who I love very dearly even grab my hand and I feel wetness of any sort, I feel the gag reflex activating in the back of my throat and I'm looking for the sanitizer instantly. So, yeah... A dog licking my face is a little out of the question.

The OP video would have looked better with a hot chick instead of that dude, but I saw nothing inappropriate. Not sure why it what bother anyone by its nature.

That's just an urban legend. And this is exactly how it gets spread. Now several guys from this thread are going to read your post and at some time in the future say "I heard a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's..."

Surely you wouldn't argue that a dog's butt is cleaner than a human's, though?

Would you lick your butt? Dog doesn't have a problem doing it!

Back