People tend to forget the vilain is Yan not Sterling

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Able to continue the fight or not Sterling did well to not wake up this illegal blow weakned him way too much, he would have lost anyway

His opponent by not respecting the rules/making a big mistake give him the easy way to win for sure and he have to refuse it?

He didnt asked for that, but if you give him he will take it logically

When your opponent in poker or any game made a mistake/illegal foul you gonna say "ok bro its ok for this time lets continue" or run throught it and get the victory?

He got the win, the belt, the champ statut (and with all who goes with, legacy, money, bonus, contract, fame, blabla) when he was loosing anyway !

Everybody would have done the same, there is no samurai code when you got fucked up with a knee when you asked nothing of that and 100k is waiting in the locker room because of the opponent mistake, not yours

Last edited:
I don't think much legacy will go with it, but you're right otherwise.

I like to root for the villains, and make people angry with my garbage opinions.

I have no shame.

Yup, just like they did shit on Diego, and not sure, but i think they did shit on Smith for NOT taking the W on a similar incident.

I find it pretty hilarious honestly. It's more entertaining than "Izzy was never any good" threads

Yan threw an illegal knee that would have put the majority of us in a hospital in the critical care unit. Sterling is an incredible athlete and even he had problems standing after that knee. It was illegal and it was also intentional. Yan deserved to be disqualified. You do the crime you do the time. Nuff said. :)

Sterling did not win that fight.

Yan just lost .

Sterlings stock ain't going up after that award winning performance ....everyone hates him now , rightfully so .

I almost made a thread addressing doofuses who think this way.

Yan after fight:
-Apologized for illegal knee
-No longer champ
-No win bonus
-A DQ on his record instead of title defense

He's already been punished. What do you guys not understand?

No one forgets.

Pussy ass Yan fans and the Russian fighter fan boy club are intentionally trying to change the narrative to avoid saying their boy is a dumbass and a cheater.

They are literally attempting to victim blame.

These Yan fans are the same people that said "it's not Yan's fault he had to fight 0-1 at BW over 10 years in the game clearly declining Aldo for the title. He took what the UFC gave him."

And people would have called Aljo a dumbass for continuing if Yan would have finished him after that. Just an unfortunate situation all around but I agree, the guy that flagrantly disregarded the rules should be shouldering most of the blame here.

I almost made a thread addressing doofuses who think this way.

Yan after fight:
-Apologized for illegal knee
-No longer champ
-No win bonus
-A DQ on his record instead of title defense

He's already been punished. What do you guys not understand?

For people not to attack the victim of the illegal knee.

Meanwhile, Sterling after fight:

-No longer crying
-Carrying around belt he threw dramatically on ground
-win bonus
-officially champ
-celebrating win

No one forgets.

Pussy ass Yan fans and the Russian fighter fan boy club are intentionally trying to change the narrative to avoid saying their boy is a dumbass and a cheater.

They are literally attempting to victim blame.

How is Yan a cheater? He was about to win that fight, if it wasn't for that knee.
Aljo had nothing for him in the later rounds.

He definitely isn't a smart man, that is true, especially recently.

Meanwhile, Sterling after fight:

-No longer crying
-Carrying around belt he threw dramatically on ground
-win bonus
-officially champ
-celebrating win
Ok. Is Sterling supposed to feel like he felt immediately after the DQ win forever?

How is Yan a cheater? He was about to win that fight, if it wasn't for that knee.

He definitely isn't a smart man, that is true, especially recently.
He threw an illegal knee. That's the definition of cheating.

Back