People on sherdog, how much do you pay to watch UFC cards?

Collecting and turning in recyclables. What's up now? $59.99 + fees and taxes.

real fans with integrity want their sport to succeed

it's me or its a american point of view?
i think it's coming from capitalism, i went to london to see some family i really saw the difference between the anglo saxon world and france.

in france u can enter in the bus without a ticket the driver will dnt give a shit,
in london the dude stopped the bus and kicked me out lmao

i think it's coming from capitalism, i went to london to see some family i really saw the difference between the anglo saxon world and france.

in france u can enter in the bus without a ticket the driver will dnt give a shit,
you just happen to grow up where buses are free and probably government-subsidized.

ufc doesn't get government assistance

I have paid for it twice, both those times I had to use a free stream because the official one froze to much…
I contacted the UFC through their website and got no reply. Fuck the UFC can suck my dick.

Every single card is free part of my BT sports package (which is free with my phone/interner/tv bundle)

Would I watch UFC if it wasn't free? Nope.

Every main card starts at 3am over here.

Here in India we pay nothing. All events are telecast on television for free.

That's the way it should be, it has nothing to do with capitalism.

If you don't pay for the bus ticket then you can't complain if buses are late or the whole service is shit.
Same thing with mma, if you stream events you can't complain about fighters pay or the quality of the sport.

We get all the fight nights free on foxtel

and i download the PPV (HD) a few hours after they air

I will buy a legitimate good one

29,90€ / month. That does include every PPV and fight night. That price also includes other sports the provider has, like NHL and international soccer leagues.

I usually wait for torrents on Sunday.. So basically free,otherwise is to expensive for not many good cards.

Would never pay for a ppv especially in the new wme era. I stream all fights for free.

24,99€ in Spain but I can watch it only for 48 hours Wtf. I'm on vacation, got last ppv, watched a couple of fights, tried to watch them later and I had to rebuy if I wanted D to fuck that I'll never buy ppvs again

All cards are free here (part of a $15 package that gives you like 120 tv channels, and one of them is showing it). But it starts at 4 am, so it balances out.

Back