People on sherdog, how much do you pay to watch UFC cards?

57378772.jpg

I watch at a bar. It's a good bar.

Used to get PPV's with a mate, then he split with his wife and moved away. He always paid, I brought beer and snacks, that was the deal we had. No idea what he paid for a card. He never really drank the beer either - was a good deal for me.

20 Euros per month includes all UFC events KSW and boxing and some other mma not a bad deal huh

I have paid for it twice, both those times I had to use a free stream because the official one froze to much…
I contacted the UFC through their website and got no reply. Fuck the UFC can suck my dick.

Nothing better than to stay up till 5 in the morning and pay for the PPV only to have the stream freeze a few seconds before the co-main event KO. With a 100Mbit connection. And because streams usually work via UDP nobody will ever care for that.

35 €/monthly for Viaplay. They have rights for NHL, KHL, all the big soccer leagues and UFC. And some smaller MMA promotions aswell

I watch every single event without paying a cent. Not proud, just poor.

UFC Network, $10 bucks per month for PPV, Fight nights, TUF, Invicta and many other thing and the best part zero Joe Rogan

I used to spend about $400 a year between PPVs and fight pass. Cancelled paying for it all after Conor/bisping fuckery. Won't spend a cent on UFC until champs start defending against legit contenders.

I just watch streams...I dont know where to watch old fights or replays but I've seen most everything on fightpass.

This thread seems like a trap to expose the pirates on sherdog

laugh as you may, i ordered nearly every ppv without question from 2009 - 2012 . dumb!

It's around $70 for HD PPV in my area but I stream

Back