People discussing Chuck vs Tito, why ?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously, give me one reason why you’re even half excited for this fight? It’s a terrible attempt at making money and has zero to do with the sport itself

They're legends of the sport. Let them bang bro.

I can't wait for this fight. War Chuck and Tito.

<20>

I mean, it's two guys who were once mma greats, fighting in mma...

How does that have zero to do with the sport of MMA.

It's more interesting than and just as relevant as most of the fights the UFC makes.

Didn't even know it was this weekend.
Chuck is shot and Tito is/always has been boring AF.

But on other hand, enjoyed the old fat versions of Wand v Rampage

Who’s the underdog?

Cuz Chuck has that look in his eye

Liddell-Ortiz-3.jpg

Tito vs Chuck … the ducking for years and then the fights got a lot of people into MMA. Shoot. Let them make a buck and us be entertained or at least get a good laugh and see why a Legends League is not an overall good idea.

I want to see if Oscar introduces them wearing his latest pair of fishnets.

Mayweather-Oscar-De-La-Hoya-Fishnets.jpg

Seriously, give me one reason why you’re even half excited for this fight? It’s a terrible attempt at making money and has zero to do with the sport itself
Has zero to do with the sport?

It’s an mma match idiot.

What you dumb asses should not discuss is stupid circus acts like Floyd/mcgegor and Floyd boxing a 20 yr old boy with zero boxing experience in an mma org.

It's still a fight at the end of the day. It should never be made, but it's still a curiosity. Same as Dada Kimbo or any Ken Shamrock fight in the last 15 years.

Is it in any way relevant to modern MMA? Nope.

It's still interesting because of who is involved. If old-ass Chuck beats Tito it's a feather in his cap and another humiliation for Tito to wear for the rest of his life. He will be forever owned by Chuck.

If Tito wins it basically means nothing since Chuck is washed up and the fight never should have been made in the first place.

It's basically a freak show. I shouldn't watch it, but if it's convenient I probably will if only to shake my head and go WTF.

Kimbo Dada was honestly the funniest 9 minutes or whatever of my life. Shit was so bad it was good.

Didn't even know it was this weekend.
Chuck is shot and Tito is/always has been boring AF.

But on other hand, enjoyed the old fat versions of Wand v Rampage
If Tito was boring to you then khabib must be like watching grass grow to you because khabibi took Tito’s ground n pound style.

Nostalgia.. the card is abysmal though. UFC.. dismal. Just went to see Rampage vs Wanderlei it was a good scrap. Tito is going to wrestle fuck Chuck. Or is he..? Yeah I'm almost hype actually.

"It’s a terrible attempt at making money and has zero to do with the sport itself"

Sounds like Khabib vs Mayweather, but I see threads about that bullshit every day.

Back