People discussing Chuck vs Tito, why ?

chuck-liddell-golden-boy-workout-16.jpg

Because we haven't seen this look in a long time.

They're legends of the sport. Let them bang bro.

This is true.
Yet I have no interest whatsoever, but am glad and hopeful chuck and to a much lesser extent Tito get paid well, as well hey were a big reason the ufc and mma are more popular today.

For some reason I’d rather watch tiger vs Phil’s 9 million winner take all, than the other 2 cats.

I love the legend league. I don't care if they want to fight but don't fight young guys. It's cool to do old people showdowns. Tito and Belfort should be banned though since they are sorta still "young"

Rankings and fights don't matter in the UFC anyway, only social media followers and press conference drama. So, why not get excited about this fight? It's just as legitimate as anything the UFC is doing.

What the hell are you talking about? It´s the biggest fight in the history of MMA.

Expect Ken to be there too, then the circle comes full...circle.

Chuck has a new look in his eyes. Psycho.
The only variable that could make it interesting is whether Iceman's chin is already shot so bad an old Tito could professionally waste him.

What the hell are you talking about? It´s the biggest fight in the history of MMA.

Expect Ken to be there too, then the circle comes full...circle.
No doubt, doing his WWE stride into the ring at the end of the fight to dramatically call out Tito

Well TS you got your answers.

I said the same thing about Chuck v Wandy, and that was a decade ago when they were both only a little bit out of prime. So like you, I personally have no more than a glancing interest.

But the good news is, different folks get different things out of different fights. I truly hope both fighters get a good payday and though I won’t buy it watch it, I truly hope the fans who pay for it do enjoy it.

If a train is traveling west at 90mph, and another train is hauling ass east on the same tracks, you know the crash is going to be terrible. You know people will suffer and you know the carnage will be horrific. But no one standing on a hill nearby when the trains slam into each other will look away.

It's a brief distraction from Tenshin Nasukawa and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Does anything go on in the UFC that matters?

I haven’t seen odds but my guess is -110 pick em

Tito is a sizable favorite. He actually looked like somewhat a real fighter a couple years ago vs Chael when he won.

Chuck...jeez.

I actually think Tito could KO Chuck standing in this one.

Seriously, give me one reason why you’re even half excited for this fight? It’s a terrible attempt at making money and has zero to do with the sport itself
morbid curiosity

You must be a noob Tito is a pioneer idiot he did it to very good fighters in there time including prime Wand, young Vitor, Bader, Tanner some of those guys are arguably greater than anyone khabib has Beaten.

Just be honest the difference for you guys is one is a white guy and the other is a Mexican American .

EE all know how it goes around here.
Tito is as american american as you can get. He is to Mexican culture as Taco Bell is to Mexican cuisine.
Tito was a very good fighter who was able to beat some very good fighters, most of those he was much larger than. He beat a young Wand who is a MW, Vitor who is a MW, Cote who is a WW and almost KO'd him, The Janitor, Tanner a MW (R.I.P.) also used a dubious IMO headbutt slam which is illegal. Khabib is only just 1 defense in to his title reign so let's see where it ends up but comparing where they are in their careers Khabib is looking pretty far ahead.
Tito has 32 (19-12-1) fights and Khabib has 27 (27-0)
Tito when he first fought for the UFC LHW title was 4-1 and lost to Frank Shamrock
He won the vacant title over Wand and 5-2 having beaten Wanderlei, Guy Mezger (who he previously lost to) and a couple other guys no one knows.
Khabib was 25-0 when he won the UFC LW title. He was 16-0 when he arrived in the UFC with his wins in M1, Pankration and a couple other east europe orgs. In the UFC he has wins over RDA, Edson, Michael Johnson, Tibau, Tavares, Trujillo, Healy etc.

Comparing apples to apples Khabib > Tito at this point.
You suggesting Tito is the template and a true original shows you don't know who the Godfather of Ground and Pound is, but its not Tito.

Sorry that my opinion is based on facts and not racism as you hoped.

Tito is as american american as you can get. He is to Mexican culture as Taco Bell is to Mexican cuisine.
Tito was a very good fighter who was able to beat some very good fighters, most of those he was much larger than. He beat a young Wand who is a MW, Vitor who is a MW, Cote who is a WW and almost KO'd him, The Janitor, Tanner a MW (R.I.P.) also used a dubious IMO headbutt slam which is illegal. Khabib is only just 1 defense in to his title reign so let's see where it ends up but comparing where they are in their careers Khabib is looking pretty far ahead.
Tito has 32 (19-12-1) fights and Khabib has 27 (27-0)
Tito when he first fought for the UFC LHW title was 4-1 and lost to Frank Shamrock
He won the vacant title over Wand and 5-2 having beaten Wanderlei, Guy Mezger (who he previously lost to) and a couple other guys no one knows.
Khabib was 25-0 when he won the UFC LW title. He was 16-0 when he arrived in the UFC with his wins in M1, Pankration and a couple other east europe orgs. In the UFC he has wins over RDA, Edson, Michael Johnson, Tibau, Tavares, Trujillo, Healy etc.

Comparing apples to apples Khabib > Tito at this point.
You suggesting Tito is the template and a true original shows you don't know who the Godfather of Ground and Pound is, but its not Tito.

Sorry that my opinion is based on facts and not racism as you hoped.
Tito’s father is Mexican and his mother is American of English decent I believe so I’m pretty sure that makes him Mexican American.

But you can go ahead I tell Tito he isn’t part Mexican I’m pretty sure he’ll probably rag doll you.

I'm just hoping to see Tito finally beat Chuck

Tito was an asshole back then, and I cheered for Chuck for sure

But now Tito has become humble, and actually pretty cool... while Chuck is pretty arrogant

So, yea, Will be the first time I'm cheering for Tito when these 2 fight.

That's a new one to me. Doesn't matter that they're grandpas.

Back