• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People calling themselves Kings and Queens..

LivelyGlaringBelugawhale-small.gif

Is ghetto code for black? Because this is nothing new. Black men, in the 90s, would refer to the women they hoped to court as “my queen.”

I'm assuming lots of them are but he said it's poor looking white girls too that look like they're crazy and still wear satin jackets with their hair pulled back tight with two little strands of hair hanging down as bangs.

I'm assuming lots of them are but he said it's poor looking white girls too that look like they're crazy and still wear satin jackets with their hair pulled back tight with two little strands of hair hanging down as bangs.

Cultural appropriation!

It started as a source of reinforcement for black people after slavery.
So to combat the "We come from slaves" mentality, it was to honor the fact that Africa had many kingdoms, so it became "We come from Kings and Queens"

Hey. Stop. You aren’t a queen. You work at a nail salon. Hey. You aren’t a king. You do construction. Kings and queens don’t work. You work every day. Hey. Stop. Thanks.
You believe the things you occupy your time with are more important than the gift of life inside of you. Your world view is ass backwards, but you want to get self-righteous and indignant like you got shit figured out?? Just because you think your life is meaningless doesn’t take away that you still have life, so you should probably shut the fuck up and calm your overactive mind so you can appreciate it.

“I was without money, but I could never consider myself poor”.
-Louis Lamour from the walking drum

Everyone knows it's only alpha when you call yourself a sherdogger

Ya its pretty retarted. One lady at work calls her self "Empress". Wtf lol who does that

Dude's calling you out @Kingz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back