Crime People are starting to come unglued!

Fatality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if it is due to all this forced isolation nonsense but more foolishness occurred in my quiet little Atlantic Canadian city again today.

A province already on edge after 22 people were killed this past weekend had to endure hours of anxiety as RCMP investigated weapons complaints throughout the Halifax Regional Municipality on Friday.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6864227/haliburton-heights-shots-fired-nova-scotia/

This is very unusual behavior for this area. :(

Look at England in the year 2000 after a few days of oil protests.

Our civilization is a house made of cards, ready for a gust...........

It’s like when you’re driving and over correcting a mistake. Then you veer back and forth out of control.

I think rural people are not used to this kind of rigid gov control. People in the city are used to so they handle it better. People in communist or dictatorial regimes are even better at dealing with it. It’s not much different from their daily lives

I was at Costco today and to enter we were forced to line up 6’ apart with masks on. The minimum wage employees become your life and death, they can kick you out of you’re out of line. I was thinking this is prob close to Communist China. The Chinese people in line with masks on seem oblivious to everything. They were going to Costco with masks on long before this

not only the CCP export their products, now they export their lifestyle to the world. Who will prevail and out compete in this environment? The Chinese of course. It’s their (fucked up) world

People have been unglued for roughly two hundred thousand years. What we'd name disasters have been happening since the beginning of the planet. We only have the tiny amount of time we find ourselves alive in to really assess and relate to. Last major pandemic was only a century ago. Last global war less than that. People in their 90's are secretly laughing at people younger than 60.

All things are transient, constantly fluctuating. We are going authoritarian without much fanfare and it has been implemented with beautifully adroit precision if Im looking at it objectively. Never let a good "pandemic" go to waste.

Capitalistic authoritarianism, interesting new experiment. The people failed being "free" so it was time for a change I guess. I think Chinas going down the same path. However I dont see them ever bothering with the charade of elections whose results dont drastically change any outcomes either way.

People deserve what they give and for most Id say they dont give much outside their circles. Many actively dont give a shit about anyone outside themselves. Then a bunch dont give a shit about anything at all. Que sera.

It’s like when you’re driving and over correcting a mistake. Then you veer back and forth out of control.

I think rural people are not used to this kind of rigid gov control. People in the city are used to so they handle it better. People in communist or dictatorial regimes are even better at dealing with it. It’s not much different from their daily lives

I was at Costco today and to enter we were forced to line up 6’ apart with masks on. The minimum wage employees become your life and death, they can kick you out of you’re out of line. I was thinking this is prob close to Communist China. The Chinese people in line with masks on seem oblivious to everything. They were going to Costco with masks on long before this

not only the CCP export their products, now they export their lifestyle to the world. Who will prevail and out compete in this environment? The Chinese of course. It’s their (fucked up) world
How do you know those people in line were Chinese? What if they were Japanese? Thai or Cambodian?

I think its pretty fucking ridiculous that people can't handle a month of stay at home orders. As if half these dorks ever really go outside anyway.

Can just tell, everyone can.
How? Becaue you’re able to see their jacked up communist teeth through their mask?

I’m not saying there aren’t ways to tell the difference between Asians. But I’m curious what you saw or heard from those people in line at Costco, that makes you so sure.

I can never tell. That’s why I’d like to know what tricks people use to distinguish them
Ok since you’re being real. ...

the biggest difference between mainland Chinese is their size. Except for the southern variation like that of Jackie Chen, mainland Chinese are way bigger than Thai, Vietnamese and Cambodian. Most Cambodians are tiny and dark, even when they mix with Chinese you can still tell.

the Cambodian has some Han mixture but mostly something more toward Indonesia and maylaysia.

look at the statue, body proportions, nose, eyes

How? Becaue you’re able to see their jacked up communist teeth through their mask?

I’m not saying there aren’t ways to tell the difference between Asians. But I’m curious what you saw or heard from those people in line at Costco, that makes you so sure.

It's called growing up around Asians, I'm not explaining that to you.

People have been unglued for roughly two hundred thousand years. What we'd name disasters have been happening since the beginning of the planet. We only have the tiny amount of time we find ourselves alive in to really assess and relate to. Last major pandemic was only a century ago. Last global war less than that. People in their 90's are secretly laughing at people younger than 60.
Are you sure? The 85+ year olds I know are locked up, scared to leave the house and have younger people doing things as small as going to get groceries for them.

Some people are edgy as fuck right now. A few weeks ago I had the most heated exchange of my adult with a couple of big mokes. I don't know if they were desperate or not but they were out fishing for food.

Are you sure? The 85+ year olds I know are locked up, scared to leave the house and have younger people doing things as small as going to get groceries for them.

Secretly was the key word. Tbs, no Im not sure.

I thought the thing in NS today was just people freaking out when they heard people target shooting?

I have noticed the last two days while working that people are on very short fuses. Saw one guy especially have a total meltdown.

Back