Crime People are starting to come unglued!

It’s like when you’re driving and over correcting a mistake. Then you veer back and forth out of control.

I think rural people are not used to this kind of rigid gov control. People in the city are used to so they handle it better. People in communist or dictatorial regimes are even better at dealing with it. It’s not much different from their daily lives

I was at Costco today and to enter we were forced to line up 6’ apart with masks on. The minimum wage employees become your life and death, they can kick you out of you’re out of line. I was thinking this is prob close to Communist China. The Chinese people in line with masks on seem oblivious to everything. They were going to Costco with masks on long before this

not only the CCP export their products, now they export their lifestyle to the world. Who will prevail and out compete in this environment? The Chinese of course. It’s their (fucked up) world
Costco workers make more than minimum wage by a pretty good margin.

It’s like when you’re driving and over correcting a mistake. Then you veer back and forth out of control.

I think rural people are not used to this kind of rigid gov control. People in the city are used to so they handle it better. People in communist or dictatorial regimes are even better at dealing with it. It’s not much different from their daily lives

I was at Costco today and to enter we were forced to line up 6’ apart with masks on. The minimum wage employees become your life and death, they can kick you out of you’re out of line. I was thinking this is prob close to Communist China. The Chinese people in line with masks on seem oblivious to everything. They were going to Costco with masks on long before this

not only the CCP export their products, now they export their lifestyle to the world. Who will prevail and out compete in this environment? The Chinese of course. It’s their (fucked up) world

For the record, Costco pays pretty well. Like 12 dollars an hour for an entry-level position. Doorman/woman, cashiers, stockers. They don't pay minimum wage to their employees.

tenor.gif

My body is ready.
busted

Bt

i have lived in a communist country. It was this rigid. Everything has to be obeyed or you PAY. But I’m talking to other people, not to you.

let me guess, you make minimum wage and were offended. Only in a locked down society can lowlifes have power over successful people. It’s akin to the Khmer Rouge having a cultural revolution putting AK47s in the hands of kids and they just mowed down doctors, engineers, lawyers anytime they wanted to.

but decency will prevail and people will go back to their stations in life. You on the other hand still make minimum wage
No, I just know America and know that a minimum wage workers(Manager) can kick you out of a place if you're acting like a cunt.....This has nothing to do with communism lol.

It's a fucking Costco and a line..You didn't see anyone get kicked out, you didn't see any of those minimum wage employeers acting like power hungry cunts...They simply had somebody over seeing the line....WTF? is wrong with that? How is that even close to communism? You must hate bars as well since a person checks for IDs or Costco for having a person check for a membership card in the front of the store...I mean it's so damn communist!

LMFAO @ you comparing a minimum wage employee over seeing a Costco line to Doctors/lawyers/engineers getting killed by kids <Dany07>...Just LMFAO, your way of thinking it's extremely idiotic/pathetic.

Yes Decency will prevail...Cunts who are out of line in a store will still get kicked out by minimum wage workers.....<{hughesimpress}>, sorry this is America, love it or leave it pal...Doesn't matter if you're a doctor, if you act like a POS in a store, you will be kicked out, it's the Americaan way<28>

I’m good. Boring, but weather will be warm soon. Time for some hiking, cookouts, beach, cross-country scenic drives. Have a gym downstairs, all the groceries that I need. Will miss traveling outside the country via plane the most, I think, and sit-in restaurants

Maybe for multi-lingual geniuses like you who can decipher foreign tongues
I don't speak them all, but I grew up around some Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans and philippino people. So yeah I guess that's an advantage lol.

I think its pretty fucking ridiculous that people can't handle a month of stay at home orders. As if half these dorks ever really go outside anyway.
Just stay at home 45 year old little jimmy. Daddy government will protect you.
<36>
Signed
Socalled Grown Man

Maybe for multi-lingual geniuses like you who can decipher foreign tongues

Living in Toronto taught me to tell the difference between Vietnamese, Chinese, and Korean signs / names / etc pretty well.

I wonder how much of the unrest is due to economic anxiety vs social anxiety. I suspect there's more to it than people simply having cabin fever. I'd like to see if the data bears this out

I wonder how much of the unrest is due to economic anxiety vs social anxiety. I suspect there's more to it than people simply having cabin fever. I'd like to see if the data bears this out
Im no data guy, but if we look at 2 different places that staged protests, Lansing, MI and San Clemente, CA, I would suspect it’s social anxiety more than economic anxiety.

A decent 1 bdrm in MI is $650 and $2200 in San Clemente.

Stimulus check is $1200 per person.

For the folks in Michigan, with temporary lifestyle changes, Unemployment checks and wise spending, the stimulus is enough to get by during the lockdowns.

In San Clemente the $1200 per person, plus unemployment won’t go far when rent is $2200, but CA has rent protections during Covid. People will get enough to buy food and pay their phone bill.

Basically, in these 2 hotspots of protest, they have the assistance to get by for a couple months. Not the most ideal situation, but it is what it is. So, I’m thinking it’s social anxiety more than it is economic anxiety.

Last edited:
Im no data guy, but if we look at 2 different places that staged protests, Lansing, MI and San Clemente, CA, I would suspect it’s social anxiety more than economic anxiety.

A decent 1 bdrm in MI is $650 and $2200 in San Clemente.

Stimulus check is $1200 per person.

For the folks in Michigan, with temporary lifestyle changes, Unemployment checks and wise spending, the stimulus is enough to get by during the lockdowns.

In San Clemente the $1200 per person, plus unemployment won’t go far when rent is $2200, but CA has rent protections during Covid. People will get enough to buy food and pay their phone bill.

Basically, in these 2 hotspots of protest, they have the assistance to get by for a couple months. Not the most ideal situation, but it is what it is. So, I’m thinking it’s social anxiety more than it is economic anxiety.
True, although future uncertainty also plays into economic anxiety, as does healthcare in the US, which in the US is tied to employment. I'm sure both play a part and vary depending on the people, it's just what the proportions are.

I think the only way to get a solid idea would be a survey and a comparison between how people in different areas handle it, their income level, savings, and whether or not they're employed and getting unemployment

True, although future uncertainty also plays into economic anxiety, as does healthcare in the US, which in the US is tied to employment. I'm sure both play a part and vary depending on the people, it's just what the proportions are.

I think the only way to get a solid idea would be a survey and a comparison between how people in different areas handle it, their income level, savings, and whether or not they're employed and getting unemployment
Well, if there isn’t a survey or study out there yet, and your employment has been impacted by Covid, you might have just created a job for yourself studying this data.

Well, if there isn’t a survey or study out there yet, and your employment has been impacted by Covid, you might have just created a job for yourself studying this data.
Hours have taken a hit but I still have my job. May

look into it

though.

Back