People are missing the BIGGEST point in Ngannou vs Cain...

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see most Sherbros discussing weather or not Ngannou connected on Cain...

That’s completely besides the point regarding the ruling of the fight. It was not a “knock out” in any way. Cain was fully conscious the entire time grimacing in pain reaching for his knee.

[PS before people start acting silly: This is an unbiased assessment, I had no dog in this fight and have been a critic of Cain over the years. The fans were robbed of a conclusive fight.]

Discuss

That’s completely besides the point regarding the ruling of the fight. It was not a “knock out” in any way. Cain was fully conscious the entire time grimacing in pain reaching for his knee.
true

so what?

It was technical knockout. If you can't continue due to injury you lose by technical knockout. That's the way it's been forever in combat sports.

Cain's knee defeated Cain

Cain's knee > Cain > Ngannou > Brock Lesnar

I don't think many are actually saying the punch KO'd him. Some are saying it wobbled or that he got hurt but no one is saying he was unconscious from the point the punch landed all the way through the fight being stopped.

Wiki has it as a T/KO, which I agree with. Sherbone's got it down as a KO.

Yeah, I do agree with that. It was definitely a TKO.

He got hit and slumped into a weird position that hurt his knee. TKO.

BTW....if his knee was not hurt he was getting finished anyways. Dude is shot.

Using this logic 95% of knockouts on peoples records in the ufc are not knock outs

Ngannou hit Cain so hard, he slumped and injured himself.

Devastating power.

Discuss

Meh. Still got dropped by The Predator. Still lost, and still a glass jar. Not to mention he lost on another "Major Network" Opening event. Tag him and bag him. He's done.

Predator time now.

G3YU9ee.gif

thats NOT true bro. He was unconscious for a split second. Long enough to blow his knee up

I love Cain but he is just too fragile.

Feel terrible for him after such a lay off and stuttered career.

Francis looked great while it lasted, guy has Ford Explorers for hands.

Can we discuss why we need another thread on this? Nobody says it was a knock out. It was however a TKO. Somehow you seem to missing this.

Back