Social People and long lines

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
npc-group-meme-e1539789319420.jpg

This is something I can never relate to or understand, people waiting in super long lines... especially for stupid things.

I saw a video on one of the Sherdog posts where a looooooooooooong line of people were waiting to get into Costco's. The line must've been at least a half mile long from the entrance to the last person, and it was GROWING! At what point does it make more sense to just drive to the next closest supermarket, even if it's a few towns away.

The other day I was driving and the roads are pretty much bare nowadays, but there was a long, long, fuckin' line of cars at Starbucks. I think they were giving free healthcare workers coffee or some crap so everyone stormed the place. I'm like "god damn automatons!" Now, listen, I like free stuff as much as the next guy, but I'm not waiting 30 minutes for 1 cup of coffee, wtf is wrong with folks?!

When I was on campus if I saw a line at a food hall was too long I'd walk to another quad to get food, I'd rather spend time doing something I control (walking, or running) than being at mercy of someone else (a line, cashier, customers, etc.)

The only time I'll really wait super long is if it's something I don't have a choice over, like going to the DMV, I gotta do that if I want to drive, going to jury duty, if I traveled super far to an event or am attending an event with a group of people and can't just say "fuck this, I'm out."

Anyone else hate waiting forever in lines?

Edit: Here's the Costco video

Last edited:
Well it must be cool if everyone is doing it. I cant make decisions for myself so I just follow the guy in line in front of me.

Its been four months since Ive done a long line, and about three years before that. Wouldnt mind one right about now even though I dont like them.

Haven't been in a long line since the last time I went to six flags. And that was back in 2003

I get severe anxiety in long lines. I feel like the guy behind me is breathing on my neck and the person in front of me is stifling my forward movement.

What I really hate is feeling someone's exhale on my neck or back of my head. Makes me feel violent.

What I really hate is feeling someone's exhale on my neck or back of my head. Makes me feel violent.
Same here which causes anxiety for me cuz i cant just punch people in the civilized world.

The smart phone + wifi has made it a million times more bearable. But even as a kid, I didn’t like amusement parks because I hated lines.

Long lines of traffic? Bumper to bumper traffic and I'm like peace!
Screenshot_20200330-215336_Gallery.jpg

Until 1 of those motherfuckers in the cars decides to change lanes and cripples your life

I'm not talkimg about me doing 80mph while traffic is doing 65mph. Those guys are just asking for trouble. When cars have no place to go because there are no gaps to lane change it is great. I will gladly take my chances with those odds than taking my chances getting rear ended. Live life accordingly

In Cuba we’ve had the “colavirus” since 1959, baseball and standing in line are our national sports

Facebook-Twitter-comenzado-imagenes-transeuntes_CYMIMA20190510_0004_13.jpg

.....Murica is the GOAT. We don’t have many lines....unless you go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal without an express pass.....shit we called it Halloween Horror lines last year and I learned my lesson immediately

Haven't been in a long line since the last time I went to six flags. And that was back in 2003
I have season passes to six flags over texas but usually go on a weekday morning when the place is empty. Went for the very first time on a saturday and damn was it a nightmare (3 to 5 minute lines became over an hour).

I always think people who go out on holiday weekends for this reason are stupid. Go out to find a place that has huge lines and stand in them all day.... I mean that is what you are leaving your house to do.... go sit in your car in a line then stand in a line

In Cuba we’ve had the “colavirus” since 1959, baseball and standing in line are our national sports

Facebook-Twitter-comenzado-imagenes-transeuntes_CYMIMA20190510_0004_13.jpg

.....Murica is the GOAT. We don’t have many lines....unless you go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal without an express pass.....shit we called it Halloween Horror lines last year and I learned my lesson immediately

I always thought you lived in Haiti.

I can't do lines but even more so I can't stand waited to be seated at a restaurant, I'd gladly go somewhere else damn near all the time if the wait is more than 15 min.

Some folks don't respect personal space. Even before this whole virus I found it annoying. Gimme a margin of error for space... last thing I want is someone bumping to my by accident because they were too close.

Back