Pentagon doesn't know where $6.5 trillion went

Well considering what the US military is up to you will always have money "missing". Due to incompetence or being used to pay someone off I am sure some is also just straight up stole.

But 6.5 trillion sounds like an awful lot. That almost sounds like at least half of it is missing due to incompetence. Because that is the kind of number that gets noticed. And I am sure the would like to prevent getting noticed.

Well considering what the US military is up to you will always have money "missing". Due to incompetence or being used to pay someone off I am sure some is also just straight up stole.

But 6.5 trillion sounds like an awful lot. That almost sounds like at least half of it is missing due to incompetence. Because that is the kind of number that gets noticed. And I am sure the would like to prevent getting noticed.
Explain, with evidence, how there are trillions of dollars missing, rather than accounting entries that are either missing or erroneous. There is no doubt a lot of black money during wars, but if it's over agency budgets, there are other solutions through front companies and the like. Not even the US can disappear trillions. It's simply impossible.

Time to ship more opium from Afghanistan to America and Europe.

Two pages and no one's used the quote from Independence Day yet? Sherdog, I am disappoint.

"You don't really think they pay $200 for a hammer, $300 for a screwdriver, do you":)

juliuslevinson.jpg

You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

2726.jpg

Why dont they just go ahead and complete the audit? It will tell them where the discrepancies are.

its a lot of work, and not completing it doesnt mean any brass get fired. so they said fuck it.

Beginning in 1996 all federal agencies were mandated by law to conduct regular financial audits. However, the Pentagon has NEVER complied with that federal law. In 20 years, it has never accounted for the trillions of dollars in taxpayer funds it has spent, in part because “fudging” the numbers has become standard operating procedure at the Department of Defense, as revealed in a 2013 Reuters investigation by Scot Paltrow.

This is such unbelievable bullshit.
There's a law. People flagrantly ignore it. Nothing happens.

People sue the government and government figures over such ridiculous things. How about suing someone over this?
Or maybe Congress could just reduce their budget by 10% every year until they decide to comply with the law?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/audit-reveals-pentagon-6-5-trillion/

I already talked about this years ago when Bush was executing the war in Iraq. The trillions executing the war in Iraq. They called it delayed reporting and I said the wars actual cost was over 3 trillion dollars. Top it off they in 2002 said that the Pentagon could not account for 2.1 trillion dollars. So now the Pentagon cannot figure out where 6.5 trillion dollars went. It's going to go huge as a news item because the Pentagon loves to burn money and lots of it.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/audit-reveals-pentagon-6-5-trillion/

I already talked about this years ago when Bush was executing the war in Iraq. The trillions executing the war in Iraq. They called it delayed reporting and I said the wars actual cost was over 3 trillion dollars. Top it off they in 2002 said that the Pentagon could not account for 2.1 trillion dollars. So now the Pentagon cannot figure out where 6.5 trillion dollars went. It's going to go huge as a news item because the Pentagon loves to burn money and lots of it.

Simple. Check the couch cushions

(Dude in the video is intense)

They know where that money went..underground facilities for the elite to survive Nibiru's passing....maybe

Massive corruption.

You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer, $30,000 on a toilet seat, do you?

Most of the money is probably being funneled to lackeys and corporations.

I saw this problem first hand in the Marines. Back In 2005 the Marines were phasing out the Avenger system and awarded Raytheon a contract for the CLAWS/SL-AMRAAM system. Which turned out to be complete shit.

Well the colonel who was in charge of procuring a new system and pushed CLAWS promptly retired a few months after the contract went into effect and took a high 6 figure salary at Raytheon.

Shit happens all the time, Hell even working at Northrop Grumman in the Aerospace R&D labs I couldn't tell you the number of former "officers" who were involved in procurement programs that took jobs at Northrop Grumman and literally did nothing all day but receive a paycheck.

System is fucked from top to bottom.

Though I'd imagine some of the trillions that is unaccounted for payed for our array of space lasers and the secret moonbase :)

Lol at 6.5 trillion.

That isn't even real money. That's just fake numbers on a screen. That doesn't even exist

Again the utter stupidity of people assuming that money was somehow disappeared, stolen, spent black, etc. It's the accounting practices that are the problem here, just like the last time this came up.

Back