Pentagon adviser: Bolton and Pompeo got rich from Israel lobby

I dont think Ivanka would win. Too rhino and not enough of the GOP or dems would support that unless the Dem nominee is horrible. Also depends on the primary though

They think. It is naive to think they dont. Zbig saying publically is different then his closeted thoughts. Zbig for some odd reason was pro China and wrote a book advocating a G2 relationship with them. He was rabidly anti Russian and wanted it broken up and also was anti Israel and advocated US to shoot down Israeli jets if they tried to fly over American controlled Iraqi airspace to attack Iran.

Zbig was an interesting one and his followers are too. While they were aware of the Sunni threat I never understood the strong anti Russian or Israel stance and pro China stance. Heck he even was not so pro EU as he believed the UK being in the EU was best for Anglo results as the UK advocates the American position a lot.
Zibig being pro China (I'll take your word , since I have not looked into his China views) could just be an extension of anti Soviet agenda. China and Russia were at odds over territory. One of the reasons Nixon welcomed China was to stick it to Russia.

Career politicians jobs are to be politicians, we all want to make more money at out jobs and so do they. These people have no altruistic intent, they are out for themselves and this goes for every single one of them... There used to be a time when it was a sacrifice to serve ones community and country and when you did a reasonable job you were rewarded by the community and country... Now these men with rotten and weak character sell anything for a buck, especially things that aren't theirs to sell...

Zibig being pro China (I'll take your word , since I have not looked into his China views) could just be an extension of anti Soviet agenda. China and Russia were at odds over territory. One of the reasons Nixon welcomed China was to stick it to Russia.

It is true. He also was pro EU but as long as it held a pro Anglo view (he didnt want them truly independent) Separating the UK from the EU and turning Germany and France into the dominant EU powers and divorcing the EU from Anglosphere was the objective of a competing school of geopolitics that leans right wing and neofascist out of Russia and Israel. Trump in this endeavor was great. I suspect Zbig was pro Iran and anti Israel because he believed in that zog stuff slightly. In so many of Zbig books he takes it light on China and at most says to contain it to Asia and the Pacific but is outright hostile to Russia. Even in 1997 book during the painful 90s for Russia and subsequent books he wrote up till 2012 and there after. In his 2012 book 'startegic vision' he promotes G2 with China and believed 2nd term Obama would be best for engaging with China. He clearly was opposed to Trump saber rattling in 2015 and 2016 and then Zbig died in like May 2017.

What is most concerning is apparently Pompeo being pro Saudi. Pro Israel can make sense for western interests but the Saudi´s are terrible. I get there is a temporary alliance of Israel and Gulf states vs Iran but after Iran is handled do we really expect the Saudi´s to continue to be good?
Saudi Arabia is much more important for western interests. They have lots of oil and let the US have lots of bases.
Israel is a small, resource poor country that is hated by everybody in the region. It's unanimous, all muslims stop fighting each other when the enemy is Israel.

Far more worrisome is Trump over the weekend fired most of the defense policy board and his newly picked defense sec. stated that he looks forward to replacing them with his hand picked members. Trump is doing everything in his power to get us in a war with Iran before he leaves office to stop Biden from reinstating US previously agreed on trade act with Iran. A war or bombing of Iran would end any talks of trade deals.

This is because general Millie will not go along with him so he going to do everything in his power to overrule General Millie.

You can tell the outrage is fake when they didn’t care about china’s man on ground hunter Biden.

Far more worrisome is Trump over the weekend fired most of the defense policy board and his newly picked defense sec. stated that he looks forward to replacing them with his hand picked members. Trump is doing everything in his power to get us in a war with Iran before he leaves office to stop Biden from reinstating US previously agreed on trade act with Iran. A war or bombing of Iran would end any talks of trade deals.

This is because general Millie will not go along with him so he going to do everything in his power to overrule General Millie.

The military is so civilian controlled (perhaps at times bad) it wont be hard to side step General Millie. The generals options will then be disobey the Pentagon Civilian bosses (Sec of Def and Under Sec etc) and lose your career or defy them and still be fired.

Saudi Arabia is much more important for western interests. They have lots of oil and let the US have lots of bases.
Israel is a small, resource poor country that is hated by everybody in the region. It's unanimous, all muslims stop fighting each other when the enemy is Israel.

Well even if that is true. The leaders in power seem to prefer Israel over Arabs

Macgregor is terrible. His ideas are terrible and dangerous and more in line with what Putin wants than what is in the best interest of the United States. Perfect for Trump, terrible for the best interests of the country.

This is the moron who wanted to establish martial law on the Mexican border and "shoot people if necessary".
This is the jackass who said Ukranians are Russians after Putin tried to annex Crimea.
This is the idiot who complained about our "interference" in stopping the ethnic cleansing in Serbia.
This is the jerk who wanted to get rid of the Marine Corp.

Worst of all, this nitwit not only wants to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, but do it quickly. I do not like that we have to be in Afghanistan, but you can be 100% sure that if we withdraw, Afghanistan will be the launching ground for 100x the terrorist threat that Iraq was. For our country's security (US), we MUST stay in Afghanistan.

Well even if that is true. The leaders in power seem to prefer Israel over Arabs
Guess why.
Lots of rich Jewish Americans that finance campaigns or straight up are part of government. Something like 10% of the Senate is Jewish vs 0 muslim senators. Half of the Supreme Court was Jewish vs 0 muslims. 3 Muslims in the House vs 27 Jews.
Add to that dumb evangelicals(whose leaders are bribed by Israel) who believe helping Israel will bring Apocalypse.
And, sure, some identification with Israel being a "democracy". Although it's as much a Democracy as Apartheid SA or Rhodesia.

Yes but what happens AFTER Iran. We cant expect Iran to continue to be a threat. At some point the GCC and Israel will act or a larger power will. I dont believe the notion that Iran is somehow peaceful and NOT hellbent on trying to achieve the land corridor (which they have now to Lebanon) or to takeover the Gulf. Shiite ideology is based on a regional power basis however their version of Islam can be legitimized if they own Mecca and Medinia which they would if they disposed the Saudis as could have their Shiite allies in Iraq, Yemen and Bahrain plus volunteers etc from Iran take up over there. Shiites are heavily outnumbered globally but on the Middle East are a decent size.

I think it is foolish to think Israel would want an empowered Arab world post Iran being handled. And Wahabbi and Arab ideology will go against Israel once Iran is handled.

Iran isn't a threat to us now either

They’re not worse, they are more obvious though.
Ehh, the American right is more extreme on the topic of Israel than even right wing Israelis, they essentially advocate for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians de facto and so they’re objectively worse than the Democrats. Dems are still awful.

Guess why.
Lots of rich Jewish Americans that finance campaigns or straight up are part of government. Something like 10% of the Senate is Jewish vs 0 muslim senators. Half of the Supreme Court was Jewish vs 0 muslims. 3 Muslims in the House vs 27 Jews.
Add to that dumb evangelicals(whose leaders are bribed by Israel) who believe helping Israel will bring Apocalypse.
And, sure, some identification with Israel being a "democracy". Although it's as much a Democracy as Apartheid SA or Rhodesia.

Why do you care? As a Brazilian? You seem pro arab

Right wingers are even more unhinged on the topic of Israel than the left is, they really have no room to talk. Both sides have sold us down the river.

c075d143ac04cdc5a3df69c95e677ac2f6-netanyahu-enters.w710.gif

Not like you have a choice. There are a few power centers in Washington you don't f*&k with...health care industry, banks, MIC, and Israel and learn to play ball very quickly or they will show you the door.

Politicians attack low hanging fruit instead. White supremacy, immigrants, Guns, Iran, Kneeling, Russia, etc.

Last edited:
Why do you care? As a Brazilian? You seem pro arab
Meh, I don't care much from a personal point of view although I think the Palestinians are more on the right side. What concerns me is that the Israeli lobby has also infiltrated Brazil:
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ve-says-he-may-open-business-office-1.7066048
A large part of his cabinet is Jewish and Jews are something like 0.2%(although it's higher among the higher classes, but still a small minority) of Brazil.
Of course we're not going to any war for Israel but we're risking important business deals with Arab and muslim countries due to that bullshit.
https://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/wis...ycott-against-brazil-warns-arab-trade-leader/

This is new and exciting.
American politicians getting rich from the Israel lobby.
America's media, entertainment, & foreign policy is largely in their hands.
By the way you think the Democrats aren't identical? They are. Chuck Schumer for example is a rabbid Zionist.

Should be treated with disdain like taking money from Ukraine or China, allies or not.

Back