Pentagon adviser: Bolton and Pompeo got rich from Israel lobby

Wait, they did what?!
I'll make a thread on it in the near future. Been thinking about making the thread for well over a year now. Have mentioned it a few times in other threads.

To be fair no side will ever dare bring up Israel's influence. Not the Democrats, GOP, Liberal intelligensia, Conservative intelligensia, MSM , Fox, Celebs, Pundits, Sports figures.

I did read some Alt-Right pundit mention exactly what you said, that the MSM / Democrats obsessed over Russia but turn a blind eye to Israel's pervasive influence.

Libertarians are the only ones perhaps to oppose any type of foreign involvement

Pompeo and Bolton aren't elected officials. We are accustomed to elected officials getting rich off lobbies. Also we are talking about pushing for war and advancing the cause of a foreign power, and not about trying to help out an American company with sweet heart deals or dialing back enviromental legislation.

Pompeo was an elected official before becoming part of the cabinet.

But Israeli influence isn't limited to just elected officials. It's full spectrum and extends from the Senators to their staffers and beyond. Ted Cruz's national security advisor used to work for the Israel Project. Now he advises Ted Cruz what's in America's national security interest.

I consider Pompeo to be worse than Bolton. Everyone knows what Bolton is and he can only be appointed to non-confirmable positions. Pompeo is as dangerous, is a smoother operator and just as single minded in his obsession.

Pompeo was an elected official before becoming part of the cabinet.

But Israeli influence isn't limited to just elected officials. It's full spectrum and extends from the Senators to their staffers and beyond. Ted Cruz's national security advisor used to work for the Israel Project. Now he advises Ted Cruz what's in America's national security interest.

I consider Pompeo to be worse than Bolton. Everyone knows what Bolton is and he can only be appointed to non-confirmable positions. Pompeo is as dangerous, is a smoother operator and just as single minded in his obsession.

Pompeo was Dir. of the CIA before Trump made him Sec of State.

As Dir of the CIA and Sec of State, you are expected to be non partisan and working for the interests of the American people.

Pompeo was Dir. of the CIA before Trump made him Sec of State.

As Dir of the CIA and Sec of State, you are expected to be non partisan and working for the interests of the American people.

He knows that and doesn't care. That's the nature of the man. He's a devious sycophant with a huge ego. He'll run in 2024 for sure. I don't think he'll win because he's got zero charisma.

Yes this us the swamp the movement behind trump was a threat to drain and why those who run the media brainwashed leftists to think he was the worst person in the world. We know. No, Trump wasn’t going to do it himself, but the movement..

Yes. Yes we need that kind of money to stop dictating 99.9% of our policy, which it does. Think establishment dens are REALLY going to want to end citizens united? Push for UHC?

He knows that and doesn't care. That's the nature of the man. He's a devious sycophant with a huge ego. He'll run in 2024 for sure. I don't think he'll win because he's got zero charisma.

Pompeo is a forgetable character with no charm. I think the Lobby is more likely to back Nikki Haley as she is a woman and can claim to be a person of color (when it suits her).

I would hazard a guess that Ivanka is the favorite to run in 2024, because she can run on the Trump name and get her dad to back her up. Trump supporters will delude themselves into thinking an Ivanka admin is will be Trump 2.0 .

The other possible choice is Tucker but he doesn't seem to have any strong connections to the Lobby, and his strong America First nationalism will scare the Lobby. Trump , despite pushing America First, wasn't scary because Jared is Jewish and Ivanka converted. Plus Trump promised to pull out of the Iran deal has been vocal about supporting hawkish Israeli policies.

To be fair no side will ever dare bring up Israel's influence. Not the Democrats, GOP, Liberal intelligensia, Conservative intelligensia, MSM , Fox, Celebs, Pundits, Sports figures.

I did read some Alt-Right pundit mention exactly what you said, that the MSM / Democrats obsessed over Russia but turn a blind eye to Israel's pervasive influence.
Lol you must have forgot the "All about the Benjamins" tweet from Omar..... Then she was immediately called anti-semitic for it

Isn't that illegal and hence a crime? I mean, Israel isn't pay Bolton and Pompeo as private lobbyists but as members of the government. They're literally getting paid by a foreign power to influence policy inside the current administration.
I do not know the details, but making money in DC could mean:

- ensuring your spouse is on the board of an organization that gets money shoveled its way.

- writing a book that no one except one particular organization buys (in the thousands).

- Jobs for your kids.

*questionable gif*
8IXVjm6.mp4

tenor.gif

Lol you must have forgot the "All about the Benjamins" tweet from Omar..... Then she was immediately called anti-semitic for it
Were it not for the CBC making a stink about a black congresswoman getting singled out and harassed, Pelosi & Hoyer were happy to join forces with a radical Republican Congress (whose members essentially call Pelosi satan to their constituents everyday) to throw Ilhan under the bus. It shows you how deep the rot is, Congress is basically fully bought by Israel. Factions that don’t even agree on what color the sky is somehow all agree to let Israel do whatever they want and subsidize them to the tune of $3.5 billion annually.

I could see Pompeo, Rubio, Haley and a Trump all going for it. Wouldn't surprise me to see Lyndsey Graham and Ted Cruz also throw their hat in again.

I guess it depends on how Biden does over the next 4 years and who are the star performers of his cabinet to determine just how they match up and whether there's a strong candidate on either side, and whether there'd be any incumbent advantage by proxy. I don't see Biden being an 8 year president. He'd be 86.

They're all equally bad.

What is most concerning is apparently Pompeo being pro Saudi. Pro Israel can make sense for western interests but the Saudi´s are terrible. I get there is a temporary alliance of Israel and Gulf states vs Iran but after Iran is handled do we really expect the Saudi´s to continue to be good?

What is most concerning is apparently Pompeo being pro Saudi. Pro Israel can make sense for western interests but the Saudi´s are terrible. I get there is a temporary alliance of Israel and Gulf states vs Iran but after Iran is handled do we really expect the Saudi´s to continue to be good?

Pompeo is only siding with teh Saudis because they are chummy with Israel now.
Israel needs Saudi help to legitimize it (Israel) to the Muslim Ummah and to legtimize the dispossesion of the Palestinians.
Israel also hates Iran, just like Saudi.
Bin Salman needs American help, which means being nice to Israeli, to keep his hold on power, because there are a lot of people who want to depose him .Bin Salman will side with the devil in a bid to keep power.
Saudi and the GCC also need Israeli help to fight Erdogan and his attempt to be the leader of the Sunni Muslim world.

There was a time when the US was not soo pro Israel. If you go back to the George Bush Snr admin, they weren't as servile to the Israel lobby as Clinton and later administrations. The Israel lobby hated this old guard Anglo Saxon elite because they were considered to be "Arabists" and not sufficiently pro Israel , so they backed Clinton and Ross Perot. Perot ended up cutting into Bush Snr's votes. In reality Bush Snr and earlier WASP presidents weren't biased in favor of Arabs, they sided with the Gulf Arabs only because it was in American's interest to do so.

Last edited:
Pompeo is a forgetable character with no charm. I think the Lobby is more likely to back Nikki Haley as she is a woman and can claim to be a person of color (when it suits her).

I would hazard a guess that Ivanka is the favorite to run in 2024, because she can run on the Trump name and get her dad to back her up. Trump supporters will delude themselves into thinking an Ivanka admin is will be Trump 2.0 .

The other possible choice is Tucker but he doesn't seem to have any strong connections to the Lobby, and his strong America First nationalism will scare the Lobby. Trump , despite pushing America First, wasn't scary because Jared is Jewish and Ivanka converted. Plus Trump promised to pull out of the Iran deal has been vocal about supporting hawkish Israeli policies.

If I was the GOP id back Tom Cotton or Donald Jr. Both hunt, are outdoors, say fascist stuff and are way more controlled and proper than Trump when they need to be. And Don Jr is likeable to the base and the GOP attributed some Senate wins to him. He is very on the ground in red states and has an IG following. Ivanka is empty and goes with the wind largely also she is hardly Orthodox, how she dresses alone is unorthodox. Her conversion was so quick cause they have money and Jared just wanted to marry her.

Donald Jr will have many of the same skeltons as Trump and could be useful because of that. Don Jr also seems to just be like his dad in policy. Tom Cotton meanwhile has no money compared to the Trumps and thus like Pompeo or many career politicians they will swing to one way for money and positions to help their family. A Tom Cotton or Pompeo are racist and fascist types but they dont have many things they wont bend on for money. True ideologues are rare unless religious fanatics and the west has few so the politicians are at large risk to be influenced by money. That is why China and the evil Saudis still continue ro hold so much sway even in "Democratic liberal countries" in the EU and US and Canada. Its BS. Where as Israel or Russia have deep ideologues governing them they would never allow such kickbacks and sellouts for money nor do the Chinese.

Pompeo is only siding with teh Saudis because they are chummy with Israel now.
Israel needs Saudi help to legitimize it (Israel) to the Muslim Ummah and to legtimize the dispossesion of the Palestinians.
Israel also hates Iran, just like Saudi.
Bin Salman needs American help, which means being nice to Israeli, to keep his hold on power, because there are a lot of people who want to depose him .Bin Salman will side with the devil in a bid to keep power.
Saudi and the GCC also need Israeli help to fight Erdogan and his attempt to be the leader of the Sunni Muslim world.

Yes but what happens AFTER Iran. We cant expect Iran to continue to be a threat. At some point the GCC and Israel will act or a larger power will. I dont believe the notion that Iran is somehow peaceful and NOT hellbent on trying to achieve the land corridor (which they have now to Lebanon) or to takeover the Gulf. Shiite ideology is based on a regional power basis however their version of Islam can be legitimized if they own Mecca and Medinia which they would if they disposed the Saudis as could have their Shiite allies in Iraq, Yemen and Bahrain plus volunteers etc from Iran take up over there. Shiites are heavily outnumbered globally but on the Middle East are a decent size.

I think it is foolish to think Israel would want an empowered Arab world post Iran being handled. And Wahabbi and Arab ideology will go against Israel once Iran is handled.

If I was the GOP id back Tom Cotton or Donald Jr. Both hunt, are outdoors, say fascist stuff and are way more controlled and proper than Trump when they need to be. And Don Jr is likeable to the base and the GOP attributed some Senate wins to him. He is very on the ground in red states and has an IG following. Ivanka is empty and goes with the wind largely also she is hardly Orthodox, how she dresses alone is unorthodox. Her conversion was so quick cause they have money and Jared just wanted to marry her.

Donald Jr will have many of the same skeltons as Trump and could be useful because of that. Don Jr also seems to just be like his dad in policy. Tom Cotton meanwhile has no money compared to the Trumps and thus like Pompeo or many career politicians they will swing to one way for money and positions to help their family. A Tom Cotton or Pompeo are racist and fascist types but they dont have many things they wont bend on for money. True ideologues are rare unless religious fanatics and the west has few so the politicians are at large risk to be influenced by money. That is why China and the evil Saudis still continue ro hold so much sway even in "Democratic liberal countries" in the EU and US and Canada. Its BS. Where as Israel or Russia have deep ideologues governing them they would never allow such kickbacks and sellouts for money nor do the Chinese.
Don Jr. is a liability. His positives are being bombastic and combative, like his dad. But he is dumb , according to his own dad, and just does not have the dad's charisma. Ivanka though comes across as very calculating and sly.

“He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer,” the president reportedly said in 2017, after the full extent of Don Jr.'s haphazardly arranged Trump Tower Moscow meeting came to light.

POTUS's less-than-flattering portrait of his son is shared by others who've dealt with him outside of MAGA pep rallies. In 2017, the Daily Beast reported that campaign staffers had nicknamed Don Jr. as "Fredo." That was a reference to the not-so-bright son of The Godfather series—even before CNN anchor Chris Cuomo claimed it was an ethnic slur.

https://www.gq.com/story/don-jr-not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-drawer

From Michael Cohen
"What struck me as I looked back and thought about that exchange between Don Jr. and his father was, first, that Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone—and certainly not without checking with his father."

https://www.gq.com/story/michael-cohen-don-jr-too-dumb-to-be-trusted

Yes but what happens AFTER Iran. We cant expect Iran to continue to be a threat. At some point the GCC and Israel will act or a larger power will. I dont believe the notion that Iran is somehow peaceful and NOT hellbent on trying to achieve the land corridor (which they have now to Lebanon) or to takeover the Gulf. Shiite ideology is based on a regional power basis however their version of Islam can be legitimized if they own Mecca and Medinia which they would if they disposed the Saudis as could have their Shiite allies in Iraq, Yemen and Bahrain plus volunteers etc from Iran take up over there. Shiites are heavily outnumbered globally but on the Middle East are a decent size.

I think it is foolish to think Israel would want an empowered Arab world post Iran being handled. And Wahabbi and Arab ideology will go against Israel once Iran is handled.

What comes after Iran is not what they are concerned with now, their primary concern is Iran and after Iran is dealt with they will worry about other issues. Much like how Zibniew Brezenski and the US establishment didn't care about the long term ramifactions of supporting the Mujaheddin / Al Qaeda / Taleban and Islamists in the Arab world, they only cared about defeating the USSR.

Don Jr. is a liability. His positives are being bombastic and combative, like his dad. But he is dumb , according to his own dad, and just does not have the dad's charisma. Ivanka though comes across as very calculating and sly.

“He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer,” the president reportedly said in 2017, after the full extent of Don Jr.'s haphazardly arranged Trump Tower Moscow meeting came to light.

POTUS's less-than-flattering portrait of his son is shared by others who've dealt with him outside of MAGA pep rallies. In 2017, the Daily Beast reported that campaign staffers had nicknamed Don Jr. as "Fredo." That was a reference to the not-so-bright son of The Godfather series—even before CNN anchor Chris Cuomo claimed it was an ethnic slur.

https://www.gq.com/story/don-jr-not-the-sharpest-knife-in-the-drawer

From Michael Cohen
"What struck me as I looked back and thought about that exchange between Don Jr. and his father was, first, that Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone—and certainly not without checking with his father."

https://www.gq.com/story/michael-cohen-don-jr-too-dumb-to-be-trusted

I dont think Ivanka would win. Too rhino and not enough of the GOP or dems would support that unless the Dem nominee is horrible. Also depends on the primary though
What comes after Iran is not what they are concerned with now, their primary concern is Iran and after Iran is dealt with they will worry about other issues. Much like how Zibniew Brezenski and the US establishment didn't care about the long term ramifactions of supporting the Mujaheddin / Al Qaeda / Taleban and Islamists in the Arab world, they only cared about defeating the USSR.

They think. It is naive to think they dont. Zbig saying publically is different then his closeted thoughts. Zbig for some odd reason was pro China and wrote a book advocating a G2 relationship with them. He was rabidly anti Russian and wanted it broken up and also was anti Israel and advocated US to shoot down Israeli jets if they tried to fly over American controlled Iraqi airspace to attack Iran.

Zbig was an interesting one and his followers are too. While they were aware of the Sunni threat I never understood the strong anti Russian or Israel stance and pro China stance. Heck he even was not so pro EU as he believed the UK being in the EU was best for Anglo results as the UK advocates the American position a lot.

Back