Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

An angel walks among us, guys.
If that's the bar for being an angel, then no wonder everything is so messed up.

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/30/1132706228/paul-pelosi-attacker-zip-ties-jan-6

Lmfao, catchy headline from the Dem Reich propaganda arm. Did these Goebbels really try to tie this in with the Jan 6th charade?

<Dany07><{Heymansnicker}>
How is anyone going to take you seriously when you invoke Goebbels in relation to an article that is rather innocuous compared to what we get on here on the daily? The parallel betwen the insurrectionists that stormed the capital wandering the halls calling for Nancy Pelosi isn't that far fetched. Both were looking for Pelosi, both wanted to harm her and both were motivated by conspiracy theories. It's probably something the article could have done without, but it's hardly Nazi Germany.

Last edited:
So what exactly happened here?
Well there’s 1 of 2 equally likely situations.

Either:
  1. You believe official reports and a heterosexual psycho with newly formed far right beliefs broke into the home of Nancy Pelosi and assaulted her heterosexual husband during the home invasion; or
  2. You believe far right twitter accounts suggesting a far left gay prostitute was in a lovers quarrel with his 82 year-old gay lover and things got out of hand during teh ghey sex as a third lover let in the police to watch.

LOL, we were discussing his extremist Christian beliefs half a dozen pages before your "called it" comment.

Settle down. That stuff wasn't a secret.
Him thinking he was Jesus for a year was revealed on day one.
players-mess.gif

I am beginning to think a lot of posters in here think way too much about an 82 year old man having gay sex.
I am not trying to kink shame, because you do you, but please keep your fantasies to yourself. Some of us pop on here while eating lunch at our desk.

I heard the fox affiliate who stated the right-wing nutjob was in undies, which caused the weird gay ct to spread online, has retracted that information. Lol fucking magatards foaming and desperately needing Pelosi to be gay for some strange reason. Fucking weirdos <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
I am beginning to think a lot of posters in here think way too much about an 82 year old man having gay sex.
I am not trying to kink shame, because you do you, but please keep your fantasies to yourself. Some of us pop on here while eating lunch at our desk.
They need him to be gay so they can circle jerk to their gay ct

Schumer makes deliberate reckless threats of stochastic terrorism against SCOTUS judges. Leftist nutter shows up to finish the job and murder them with guns and zip ties and gets charged with attempted murder.

Leftists:

don't talk about it!
don't report it!
pretend it never existed
never heard of it
la la la i can't hear you!
oh well
lol who cares

Nutter shows up to Pelosi with hammer and also zip ties

Leftists:

ALL THE OUTRAGE!
OMG how can we blame this on Trump who hasn't said anything or been in office for two years?
OMG ZIP TIES?!! J6!!! TRUMP!!

Phony outrage.

slap-out-kast.gif

What caused that was the strange and inconsistent information being released regarding this situation.

You don't have to believe any of those theories to be honest about certain things not adding up.

What certain things, do not add up, about this situation?

So my new understanding is the house wasn't broken into and this is a domestic disturbance case.

Schumer makes deliberate reckless threats of stochastic terrorism against SCOTUS judges. Leftist nutter shows up to finish the job and murder them with guns and zip ties and gets charged with attempted murder.

Leftists:

don't talk about it!
don't report it!
pretend it never existed
never heard of it
la la la i can't hear you!
oh well
lol who cares

Nutter shows up to Pelosi with hammer and also zip ties

Leftists:

ALL THE OUTRAGE!
OMG how can we blame this on Trump who hasn't said anything or been in office for two years?
OMG ZIP TIES?!! J6!!! TRUMP!!

Phony outrage.

slap-out-kast.gif
Curious have you ever wondered about Schumer with another dude?

You conveniently left out the right-wing talking point of 82 year old man having some good ole fashioned man on man love while his wife was away.
I can safely say, I never read a story about an 82 year old man, whose home was broken into, hit in the head with a hammer, and then thought to myself, I bet it was because the 82 year old man was having some gay sex. I guess with Manafort, Stone and Falwell Jr, cuck fetishes, I should never be surprised with right wing kinks.
I mean that is a hell of Jump to Conclusion.
91EDI7zrnHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Tweets are not official information being released. Don't you think it's a problem to run with information from random places that hasn't been verified?

It sure is. There's a lot of unanswered questions either way you look at it. The Pelosis certainly are not a trustworthy source of info. You can't discount the "gay lover" angle any more than you could confirm it. There's a strange battle to control the narrative on this story and it's pretty stupid. Whether it was some wacko who broke in, or a gay tryst gone bad, violence isn't the answer and it shouldn't be celebrated. Many of the posters ITT condemning this attack are absolutely not consistent with that.

So my new understanding is the house wasn't broken into and this is a domestic disturbance case.
Right wing check marks on twitter thinks Pelosi's house looks like this when she leaves.
south-park-gay-orgy-pile.gif

Reality is some dude that was radicalized wanted to do something with the Speaker of the House. Either Tie her up, kill her or since he thought he was Jesus, grab 2 fish and 5 pieces of Barely bread from her refrigerator and feed San Francisco. 1 of those 3.

Back