Law Pelosi desk "invader" asks judge for freedom to sell cars

I'm not but you seem to want to defend other people who only care about skin color. Hmmmm I wonder why?

i dont defend far lefties and their race obsession... i call out their nonsense

No I'm not, not at all.

If any of this was a concern for the people that the insurrectionists supported, all I'm saying is that they had a LOT of time to handle those issues and they did not. The insurrectionists made their choice and now they want to whine and cry when it's time to face the consequences of those choices.

Play stupid games.... Win stupid prizes.

well thats the main difference here

right still pretend to be impartial and for law and order. that means condemn crime and loony behavior regardless whos doing it (even if its their side).

lefties are not even pretending anymore. they ignore and defend crime/loony behavior from their side, but then go extra hard after ppl on the other side.

Cool. Wasn’t arguing that. I was saying your original charge for obstruction was wrong.

Agreed (nice edit there I read it but did not have time to reply to it). But since the scentence is the same as the one I quoted (which was from a general description for the crime from a lawfirm) I dont think it makes much difference if I quoted the wrong code for this specific case. Same max sentence of 10 years in jail.
So stop harping that it is a nothing crime and "just trespassing" like it was walking over someones yard.

He shoudl be hung for treason. Him and all the other traitors to our democracy. That includes Trump.

Of course a used car salesman would be a Trump stan.

How do you figure this? Just one of the crimes he's charged with has a penalty of up to 5 years.

Barnett is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; and theft of public money, property, or records. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of one year in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-arrested-illegally-entering-office-speaker-house

I assume they are authoritative

Okay, so just your interpretation and comprehension is wrong.

I edited the post:

Barnett is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; and theft of public money, property, or records. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of one year in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.​

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-arrested-illegally-entering-office-speaker-house

No, I don't think I will.

I'm tired of people always wanting to talk about something else instead of admitting something was bad. There were plenty of worse things in the world and I'm happy to talk about them when appropriate, but right now I was replying to someone dismissing the significance of January 6th because he's a conservative.

If you honestly believe a riot that put 150 police officers in the hospital and delayed the certification of a lawful election wasn't a big deal, then just say so. Don't play the comparison game.

Right wingers love attacking federal property.

From McVeigh to the Bundy clan. Now these clowns attacking the Capitol.
Fuck em all. This is the real world, nit the one they make up in their deranged minds.

I edited the post:

Barnett is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; and theft of public money, property, or records. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of one year in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.​

That's like one of his 5 charges.

Honest question. If hes's only doing a year, tops, what is the difference now getting out and selling cars verse staying in jail for a year and not getting out? I mean, the longer he does time now, the sooner he gets out due to time served. Hell, by the time he gets to trial he may just be released from jail.

Beats me, but I think he's actually currently out on bond with very tight restrictions.

Agreed (nice edit there I read it but did not have time to reply to it). But since the scentence is the same as the one I quoted (which was from a general description for the crime from a lawfirm) I dont think it makes much difference if I quoted the wrong code for this specific case. Same max sentence of 10 years in jail.
So stop harping that it is a nothing crime and "just trespassing" like it was walking over someones yard.

His “stun gun” likely doesn’t meet the statutes definition of “firearm” or “deadly weapon”. It will be a jury question as to it constitutes a “dangerous weapon”. I’m sure there’s a bunch of precedent as to how federal courts treat stun guns and if they are meant to be used synonymously with guns, knives and bombs. That (and the other aggravated charges) are an overcharge in hopes he pleads out. Happens all the time.

That's like one of his 5 charges.

It lists 3 charges

1-knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority;

2-violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds;

3-and and theft of public money, property, or records.

The last was for an envelope he took which he claims he left a quarter for it. Lol

well thats the main difference here

right still pretend to be impartial and for law and order. that means condemn crime and loony behavior regardless whos doing it (even if its their side).

lefties are not even pretending anymore. they ignore and defend crime/loony behavior from their side, but then go extra hard after ppl on the other side.

Yeah.. You're just trolling now.

MarjorieTaylorGreene_20263779381429.jpg

OIP._F_B-q-xGxcRgOBl-GY-zgHaD4

Right wingers love attacking federal property.

From McVeigh to the Bundy clan. Now these clowns attacking the Capitol.
Fuck em all. This is the real world, nit the one they make up in their deranged minds.

<WhatIsThis>

We going to pretend the left didnt spend months attacking federal facilities this past summer?

Back