PEDs or not, Brock is amazing. Who would you favor over him?

I think the last time Brock accomplished anything clean was in grade 11.....

Steroids do amazing things to insecure people. One guy I know nearly lost his foot in some accident, started juicing hardcore after, and in like 3 months he put 100lbs on his squat, and he couldn't lift for shit before the injury

Brock on peds is irrelevant since everyone else he has fought is on them as well.

I missed one word you twink , and you understood every bit of it. Now either explain why legitimate criticism of a proven cheater can only be jealousy, or do your little dick tuck and shut your cock hole.
You ramble on and on without substance and hurl insult, your stupidity clearly speaks for itself.

Seriously after not fighting for half a decade, he beats a current top 10 Hunt with relative EASE... without even being good at striking. Where do you believe he would rank in the HW division if he came back full time? I think I would only favor Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Stipe, JDS and maybe Barnett over him. I could even see him having success against JDS if he used a Cain/Stipe type gameplan and think he'd beat guys like Rothwell and Browne, for how little time he's invested into MMA he's incredible.
5th at most.

I wouldn't say Brock is amazing, he was good but I wouldn't consider him even in the top 5 greatest HWs of all time. Certainly wouldn't consider him very high up in today's rankings (he's at #8 currently, which is fairly high all things considered). As for your question, in the current top 15:

Fighters I would confidently favor over Brock:
C. Stipe Miocic
1. Fabricio Werdum
2. Cain Velasquez
3. Alistair Overeem
4. Junior Dos Santos
5. Ben Rothwell
7. Travis Browne
10. Josh Barnett

Fighters I would favor over Brock, but not confidently:
6. Andrei Arlovski
9. Mark Hunt
11. Derrick Lewis
12. Roy Nelson
13. Frank Mir

Fighters I wouldn't favor over Brock:
14. Stefan Struve
15. Ruslan Magomedov

So, I would favor 13/15 of the top 15 over Brock, including rematches with Hunt and Mir. Both could beat him with the right gameplan in my opinion (primarily working on their takedown defense and keeping him on the feet).

Seriously after not fighting for half a decade, he beats a current top 10 Hunt with relative EASE... without even being good at striking. Where do you believe he would rank in the HW division if he came back full time? I think I would only favor Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Stipe, JDS and maybe Barnett over him. I could even see him having success against JDS if he used a Cain/Stipe type gameplan and think he'd beat guys like Rothwell and Browne, for how little time he's invested into MMA he's incredible.
I think you basically nailed it in terms of where he ranks in the division. Stipe, Werdum, Cain, Overeem, and JDS all destroy Brock within 2 rounds. Barnett would be an interesting matchup. Other than that, Brock is probably the favorite against everyone else. So I'd rank him around 6 or 7.

That being said, it's impossible to know what he'd be without PEDs. Many people suspect that he's been supplementing since high school. So who knows?

do peds give you the balls to get in the ring and fight a huge punching samoan?

You ramble on and on without substance and hurl insult, your stupidity clearly speaks for itself.

Theres plenty of substance there jack. The guy got caught cheating at his task which is to beat people up...........true or false? How is that not legitimate grounds for critique ? If he had loaded gloves would you still spew the same dribble ? " Derrrrr , youse guyz is just jealous haterz mang derp". The criticism leveled at the guy is as legit as can be , so much so that it relegates that juvenile little defense you're running to utterly non congent babbling .

Are you his brother......mother? Typically close relatives get a pass for defaulting to emotional defenses divorced from reality, non associated random uber -fanboys not so much

No, without being the bigger, stronger bully in the cage Brock is nothing.
Heavyweight wrestling is all about power, being a monster is not a big factor, it is everything.

Theres plenty of substance there jack. The guy got caught cheating at his task which is to beat people up...........true or false? How is that not legitimate grounds for critique ? If he had loaded gloves would you still spew the same dribble ? " Derrrrr , youse guyz is just jealous haterz mang derp". The criticism leveled at the guy is as legit as can be , so much so that it relegates that juvenile little defense you're running to utterly non congent babbling .

Are you his brother......mother? Typically close relatives get a pass for defaulting to emotional defenses divorced from reality, non associated random uber -fanboys not so much
I never defend fighters who pissed hot, you on the other hand act like a jealous bitch crying about all the things wrong with the world. Do us all a favor and log off your computer, go hug your ugly wife and go get some fresh air - it'll do you wonders.

I never defend fighters who pissed hot, you on the other hand act like a jealous bitch crying about all the things wrong with the world. Do us all a favor and log off your computer, go hug your ugly wife and go get some fresh air - it'll do you wonders.

Again , nothing of substance ! Legit criticism of a known cheater only = jealous bitch to closeted man children with pro wrestling avatars and a fetish for overly muscled roid monkeys. Show me this crying.....this naked jealousy ......link it ....take a picture ( hint you cant )

Not being a fan of cheaters/ing is hardly a controversial postion to take. Now , go get your fucking shine box Zack!

Who would I favor over him when he's not juiced to all hell?

A good amount of the HW division.

Again , nothing of substance ! Legit criticism of a known cheater only = jealous bitch to closeted man children with pro wrestling avatars and a fetish for overly muscled roid monkeys. Show me this crying.....this naked jealousy ......link it ....take a picture ( hint you cant )

Not being a fan of cheaters/ing is hardly a controversial postion to take. Now , go get your fucking shine box Zack!
Was wondering how long it'll take for you to go after my av. Listen if you were built like that, successful, rich, famous and entertaining, I'd put you on my avator as well. Something tells me you're every bit the opposite of those attributes.

He loses to Cain, Miocic, Reem, JDS, Werdum... I would bet on that. Anyone else who knows, he is a beast.

Almost all top HW's today. Actually I think Brock would beat Rothwell. Matchupwise, he is a nightmare for Rothwell.

Back