PEDs or not, Brock is amazing. Who would you favor over him?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Seriously after not fighting for half a decade, he beats a current top 10 Hunt with relative EASE... without even being good at striking. Where do you believe he would rank in the HW division if he came back full time? I think I would only favor Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Stipe, JDS and maybe Barnett over him. I could even see him having success against JDS if he used a Cain/Stipe type gameplan and think he'd beat guys like Rothwell and Browne, for how little time he's invested into MMA he's incredible.

I'm not sure he would be famous without PEDs, let alone his UFC venture.

I'm not sure he would be famous without PEDs, let alone his UFC venture.

PEDs can only do so much, dude is genetically blessed. Almost everybody in WWE was probably on PEDs at some point, very few are specimens on the level of Brock.

Brock would be a nobody without Roids. Would never been picked up by WWE and never even been in the UFC. He's been on drugs since he was 18 years old. It's his life.

Also :

giphy.gif

cain-velasquez-brock-lesnar.gif

PEDs can only do so much, dude is genetically blessed. Almost everybody in WWE was probably on PEDs at some point, very few are specimens on the level of Brock.

Roids are dose dependent. Yes even you can get as big as brock (not height) if you dose enough. Brock is a D level athlete who relies solely on PED's to hide his shit athletic abilities.

without PEDs he wouldn't be as athletic, and as a result he wouldn't brute force takedowns as easy. his striking improved a lot but it's still not enough to survive at the top. other than that, I don't think we can say what Brock without PEDs looks like. he is made of steroids...

Brock is a nobody without PEDs. Even his amateur wrestling credentials were thanks to PEDs.

I don't know that we've ever seen Brock without PEDs so I disagree with your premise.

Why even talk about him without PEDs?
That is what they do, by definition. Enhance his performance.
That is why he took/takes them.

If he was so great without them, he would not take them.

Valasquez
Overeem
JDS
Miocic
Werdum
Arlovski
Browne
Lewis
Ngannou
Hamilton
Barnett
Cro Cop
Gozaga
Magomedov
Rothwell
Bigfoot

Would be favored over Brock

without PEDs he wouldn't be as athletic, and as a result he wouldn't brute force takedowns as easy. his striking improved a lot but it's still not enough to survive at the top. other than that, I don't think we can say what Brock without PEDs looks like. he is made of steroids...
His striking may have improved, but he still looked like K-1 Shields in there or worse.

Seriously after not fighting for half a decade, he beats a current top 10 Hunt with relative EASE... without even being good at striking. Where do you believe he would rank in the HW division if he came back full time? I think I would only favor Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Stipe, JDS and maybe Barnett over him. I could even see him having success against JDS if he used a Cain/Stipe type gameplan and think he'd beat guys like Rothwell and Browne, for how little time he's invested into MMA he's incredible.

How can you say peds or not? He IS on peds so we can't really know what his " or not " is. Obviously he feels they give him enough of an advantage to take them close enough to a fight to fail a test Helen keller would have seen coming.

Valasquez
Overeem
JDS
Miocic
Werdum
Arlovski
Browne
Lewis
Ngannou
Hamilton
Barnett
Cro Cop
Gozaga
Magomedov
Rothwell
Bigfoot

Bigfoot? No. Hamilton? No.

Hunt is much much better than Bigfoot at this point in their careers and you don't even have him listed. Bigfoot without TRT can't do anything.

LMAO so much salt and jelly in this thread.

Roids are dose dependent. Yes even you can get as big as brock (not height) if you dose enough. Brock is a D level athlete who relies solely on PED's to hide his shit athletic abilities.
hahahahaha funniest thing I've read in awhile..

It feels so damn good to be able to say Brock is on the juice. Before he got busted I got yellow carded for even implying it!

BROCK IS NOTHING BUT JUICE!

Finally the truth can be spoken, lol.

Valasquez
Overeem
JDS
Miocic
Werdum
Arlovski
Browne
Lewis
Ngannou
Hamilton
Barnett
Cro Cop
Gozaga
Magomedov
Rothwell
Bigfoot

Hunt was favoured over Brock and got his ass kicked.

He's actually really similar to a HW Phil Davis without the body kicks. Very hard to hit clean in the standup, great wrestler who picked up the bjj part aspects of top control and submission game really well.

With roids he is a major problem for anyone without a wrestling background, similar to Phil Davis actually, who beats everyone except other wrestlers like Bader, Rashad, Rumble (although he recently managed to beat King Mo). A matchup like Cain is always going to mop the floor with him, and even Carwin beats him probably 90% of the time.

I'd be interested to see him against fighters like Browne, Rothwell, and JDS. Not quite sure how those would go.

Back