Pederneiras willing to pay for more stringent drug tests leading to Aldo v McGregor

You're pretty naive if you think Visa matters can't be cleared up in 24 hours. I was able to get a Brazilian visa expedited in less than 24 hours when I lost my passport before and I'm just a random dude with no connections.

If you don't think the NSAC has any ability to expidite a visa you don't know much about how these things work.

I don't believe you. In fact I think you are making up a story to defend Aldo. My experience with passports in the US says that nothing ever takes 24 hours unless you have a sitting US Senator bringing the heat.

Important Notice to Applicants

Due to high volume and systems issues, approximately 3.8% of passport applications received between June 5 and July 15 are experiencing processing times beyond the normal 4-6 week timeframe for routine applications.

If you applied for your passport before July 1 and have not received it, and you are traveling in the next 2 weeks, please contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 for assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working hard to process all passport applications within the stated timeframes.

Source

I doubt Brazil is more efficient.

I don't believe you. In fact I think you are making up a story to defend Aldo. My experience with passports in the US says that nothing ever takes 24 hours unless you have a sitting US Senator bringing the heat.

Source

Unless you grew up as some sort of ESL kid there is no excuse for the lack of comprehension you've shown.

He said expedited when he had issues, not randomly applied for one and received it in a day.

He could be a liar but you're a damn fool for thinking this is some sort of pie in the sky bullshit.

It would be enough to just simply cooperate with existing testing procedures.

Aldo's camp always playing the victim. Now they are setting themselves up for future cries of victimization. They should start their own MMA organization and stop playing these games with the UFC.

Why is this making people salty? Shouldn't you be happy that he wants to make this effort?

"There have been accusations thrown around. So I'd like to make a request to Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta that both fighters be tested at least three times a week taking both blood and urine samples. I'm willing to bear the financial cost of the additional tests. After everything that has happened, I don't see how this offer can be refused".

Interesting that it isn't Kavanagh and McGregor pushing for this.

I want it to happen so that the trollololing (around this issue at least) can stop.

PEDerneiras must have just discovered some Brazilian super chemist whose designer juice can beat both blood and urine testing. :icon_twis

Smoke and mirrors. Going to be difficult distancing themselves from Aldo-gate.

PEDerneiras must have just discovered some Brazilian super chemist whose designer juice can beat both blood and urine testing. :icon_twis

you do realize that those types of drugs exist on a large scale right? Expensive though.. might need mcgregor money to afford those...

you mean the PEDs the rich americans have been using all along? :icon_twis :p

Pissed in a cup after he was mia for hours, then a cop in the gym reviews the testers passport an visa for no reason, gets 24 hour for test, spills first cup, then finally gets sample

"Nothing fishy about that, bro! Ur just a Canner McMario fanboy lol"

Facts are facts. Fishy as fawk.

Also, I don't understand why this has any weight at all. So Pederneiras will pay someone to test his athlete, in Brasil? Pfft. Might aswell just put the money on quality steroids, it's the same shit.

Source

We're talking about a visa not a passport ya goof.

At least stay on topic if you insist on being wrong please.

EDIT: just Google 24 hour expedited visa. As a bonus you don't even need to be a US Senator to see these top secret search results.

In the end they didn't find anything, but lets not pretend that there is nothing questionable about how the Brazilians handled the situation.

Let's not pretend there is nothing questionable about how everyone handled the situation. The NAC is a notoriously ropey outfit, plus there was a ton of shenanigans going on between Aldo and the UFC. It makes all the sense in the world that Dede would be suspicious of this guy and instruct his fighter not to comply until his bona fides were confirmed.

Schaub deserved every bit of that. It isn't just Barao or Brazilians who performed poorly.

Seems like pedineras is overcompensating this time because they nearly got caught. "He's willing to pay extra for drug testing". Yeah right Andre

Back