Pederneiras willing to pay for more stringent drug tests leading to Aldo v McGregor

aldo may be guilty, and so may conor

not sure what im getting at

but

who cares

they need to just fight

Well, atleast Conor pised in a cup when asked. No matter if Aldo is/was gullty or not, it is a horrible, horrible look and I don't blame Dede for trying to do damage control. The only difference between the Wand debacle and this were that Dede, Nova and Aldo had the power and political connections to avoid the test in Brazil, Wand just had his feet while in America. Aldo is very lucky the people love him so much, he wins and thus has leverage, if Sonnen had done this, he would have been RAKED over the coals.

Translate is
Dede says
fuck you Brendan Schaub

Well, atleast Conor pised in a cup when asked. No matter if Aldo is/was gullty or not, it is a horrible, horrible look and I don't blame Dede for trying to do damage control. The only difference between the Wand debacle and this were that Dede, Nova and Aldo had the power and political connections to avoid the test in Brazil, Wand just had his feet while in America. Aldo is very lucky the people love him so much, he wins and thus has leverage, if Sonnen had done this, he would have been RAKED over the coals.
The people hired to do the test screwed up by sending a man with the wrong visa. Aldo produced urine under the supervision of the man they sent whenever asked. Nothing to see, really.

Aldo pissed in a cup when asked also....
don't know were the assumptions are coming from that he didn't, if you refuse to pee then you automatically fail via new ufc drug testing policy, get your facts right.

The people hired to do the test screwed up by sending a man with the wrong visa. Aldo produced urine under the supervision of the man they sent whenever asked. Nothing to see, really.

If having the wrong visa was a real problem then why was he able to get a sample the next day? His visa would not be cleared up by then. 24 hours is a long time in the modern world of drug testing.

In the end they didn't find anything, but lets not pretend that there is nothing questionable about how the Brazilians handled the situation.

After this frivolous and baseless accusation, I reiterate my request to the UFC, Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta, who during the three months before the fight enters Aldo and Mcgregor both athletes are tested at least three times a week, blood and urine.I arcarei myself with all the extra costs that this may entail. Faced with this whole situation I do not see how that does not happen now for this fight. "

If having the wrong visa was a real problem then why was he able to get a sample the next day? His visa would not be cleared up by then. 24 hours is a long time in the modern world of drug testing.

In the end they didn't find anything, but lets not pretend that there is nothing questionable about how the Brazilians handled the situation.

You're pretty naive if you think Visa matters can't be cleared up in 24 hours. I was able to get a Brazilian visa expedited in less than 24 hours when I lost my passport before and I'm just a random dude with no connections.

If you don't think the NSAC has any ability to expidite a visa you don't know much about how these things work.

Will he pay for the ticket of the tester when they throw them out of the country?

Test 'em. Include Gadelha in the testing, too. Same team.

Aldo pissed in a cup when asked also....
don't know were the assumptions are coming from that he didn't, if you refuse to pee then you automatically fail via new ufc drug testing policy, get your facts right.

Pissed in a cup after he was mia for hours, then a cop in the gym reviews the testers passport an visa for no reason, gets 24 hour for test, spills first cup, then finally gets sample

He probably will pay for and do the testing himself. Similar to how Wanderlei said that he had tested himself, passed and was ready to fight.

here dudes:

"after this frivolous accusation with no foundation , I reiterate my request to the UFC, Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta, that during the three months before the fight between Aldo and McGregor the two fighters be tested at least 3 times per week, blood and urine. I will pay myself for the extra costs. In face of this situation I can't see this not happening for this fight"

He probably will pay for and do the testing himself. Similar to how Wanderlei said that he had tested himself, passed and was ready to fight.

Lmao yea or like how Arnold hired a private investigator to look into those groping allegations against him back when he was running for governor.

Back