PED expert: Jones was microdosing on testosterone contaminated with Turanabol (VIDEO)

didnt watch vid. but if anyone is claiming with certainly they know this to the degree that your thread title suggests, i call bullshit.

Tainted steroids.

this video has only been posted about ten times in teh last week

didnt watch vid. but if anyone is claiming with certainly they know this to the degree that your thread title suggests, i call bullshit.
He doesn't make the claim with certainty, he presents it as a theory.

it a fact when victor conte talks people will listen.

he was the leader in trying to invent better peds. the only reason the balco labs failed was cause of the irs than after raiding the place they found all the drug paper work.

"tainted meat" "tainted supplements" are just code for I have money and make the promoters money therefore . . .

it a fact when victor conte talks people will listen.

he was the leader in trying to invent better peds. the only reason the balco labs failed was cause of the irs than after raiding the place they found all the drug paper work.

Im guessing you only finished the 3rd grade.

Fixed:

He was the leader in trying to invent better PED'S. The only reason THAT balco labs failed was because of the IRS, THEN after raiding the place they found all the drug paperwork.

2E9785E300000578-3325137-Jon_Jones_shows_off_the_effects_of_his_seven_month_powerlifting_-a-4_1447929903202.jpg

He doesn't make the claim with certainty, he presents it as a theory.
looks like this is just a click bait thread title then. thanks, will ignore thread starter :)

looks like this is just a click bait thread title then. thanks, will ignore thread starter :)

So if someone is making is the claim with certainty it's bullshit,

If someone is presenting a possible theory it's click bait,

You should be a lawyer because you'd make a shit one.

So if someone is making is the claim with certainty it's bullshit,

If someone is presenting a possible theory it's click bait,

You should be a lawyer because you'd make a shit one.
The guy is right though

The guy is right though

But we're never going to have the truth, only Jones knows and that guy is a untrustworthy compulsive liar. So we can only ever speculate and present theories and this is as good as any.

nope. It's pretty much what everyone said from the start. Was using designer drugs and they accidentally got T-Bol in it.

Back